This AI art shit is starting to scare me

This AI art shit is starting to scare me

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-192046.png (540x527, 357.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gF6K2IxC9O8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i kneel to our new silicon overlords

Attached: 1663188197637131.png (512x512, 358.3K)

AI is the reality we live in, the AI already knows more about you than you know yourself

when do i get my AI therapist so i can finally not be miserable?

it's sad to think some painters/illustrators will lose their job for a fucking computer soon

fuck that when do I get my own AI gf?

chances are everyone will lose their job due to automation.
then there's two options. we live in a star trek world where everyone is happy and cared for.
or we live in a klaus schwab nightmare where no human has a purpose and the rich and powerful have an ai-powered robo-gestapo to get rid of as many useless eaters as possible.

no it's hilarious

personally I prefer the first one

Nah the second one is better

that's not scaring, the scaring part is that it's now unstoppable

how can you be so heartless?

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

First one isn't going to happen because of human nature. Second one might happen but it will collapse when the ai-robo-gestapo turns on the "powerful" who gave all power to the robo-gestapo, and then the ai will rule over mankind and everything will work fine but human ambition is prohibited.

Why would AI turn on them? Just hardcode "can't hurt Mr. Goldberg" or something

Imagine when AI is advanced enough to create its own TV shows. Just input a plot and it could create it, like it had real actors and everything. Imagine how much something like that would ruin the entertainment industry.

the entertainment industry is ruined already though. record companies are fucked too. these days they usually only make money if there artists can get an advertisement deal.
which is why music for retards is preferred because that's the demographic mostly likely to buy an energy drink or shoes just because they appeared in some mumble rappers music video.
youtube.com/watch?v=gF6K2IxC9O8

Nah the world will plunge into a tech recession in the next few decades because of the fucked up economy, overpopulation and lack of resources, I think a mad max future is more likely

What program is this?

Stable Diffusion
Don't bother unless you have at least a 4gb GPU

I always look at these and i can help but feel like pic related. And i say this as begginer who is only 4 months in.

But dont get me wrong, neural network tools can speed up the productivity and massively help with coloring, shading and textures aka brainless tasks which anyone can do already. Some professional design studios already reported the mid journey reduced time they need to finish one piece from 2 hours into just 30 minutes.

What is way more interesting is github copilot which is basically code monkeys trying to replace themselves with neural network. Imagine automatize your own job.

Luckily for hummanity these neural networks are just clueless pattern matching gigants. Aka not that good and many people theorize they wont overstep the limitations ever.

Attached: 1662690042055285.png (2680x1900, 57.23K)

Nice, I have 6 gb

then go to Any Forums lots of guides

Its really lovely, i had lots of fun with it but the novelty wore off

Attached: 857AADF0-6D94-4DD3-9BC2-3805CABBB71B.jpg (2048x2048, 333.77K)