Based, or cringe?

Attached: British_Empire_1921.png (800x351, 93.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghNyfZAJNBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you were a white man exploring or conquering a nonwhite land it was based

I still don't understand why you gave all of that away to fight a petty war with krauts

sorry, but extremely cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=ghNyfZAJNBw

Attached: 1617495781110.png (1073x860, 185.75K)

If you were a civilized man exploring or conquering an uncivilized land it was based

vghhh...being rich as fuck traveling across the empire. Would have been unbelievably based

That is what it looked like after we fought a petty war with Krauts (post ww1). This was it without the additional mandates/annexed territory. It was what it was, wasn't based or cringe. Just happened.

Attached: British_Empire_in_1914.png (1357x620, 35.1K)

yeah that's what i said

my grandmas family did this, just drove around africa in land rovers for 70 years

Nobody reads your posts.

I confirm

The germans in 1939 had broken every single agreement they made and said they wouldn't come to get the UK/France if they had a free reign in the east. Oh but of course, that was Hitler, the guy who had broken every single promise he had made up until that point. He'd have fucked up the east and then came for AL. Then he'd want Cameroon. Then Namibia. etc.

Also if Hitler died and was replaced by some Anglophobic German leader, we'd have been in a position where a Germany that dominated the whole of Europe suddenly wanted to smack us to pieces anyway. It made zero strategic sense to peace out in 1939 and 1940.

Based. Personally I would have travelled across the Raj, then maybe lived in British Malaya or Singapore

You would've worked in a cotton mill, actually.

The birth of globohomo

(If I was rich)

realistically, if we had made you a dominion in the 20s/30s then India would be in a way better position than it is now

My mum's family was Upper Class and my dad's family was Working Class so what would I be?

Cringe as fuck oh nononono ahahhahahhahahah lmao fucking lol!!!

>way better position
Keklmao your cunt is the reason for our suffering

dominion would give you self rule, India + Pakistan would still be part of the same country

>your cunt is the reason for our suffering
personally i blame the timurids

Doubt, the only that way possible was through muslims having a level of autonomy where they might as well be their own cunt