Tell me about Georgia and Georgians?

Tell me about Georgia and Georgians?
Or else I will hurt you.

Attached: 1662977070294436.jpg (1440x1800, 337.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therapyroute.com/therapists/macedonia/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright. That Georgian lady has really nice boobs.
Don't hurt me.

Georgian women to me look like Southern French girls, they just sent too many cute girls here. If you want to hear the truth, they are civilized and despite their far-awayness, should be accepted into Yuropoors. Their wine will make you think so if not anything else.

Cringe western cocksuckers like ukraine, Stalin would be ashamed of how servile they have become

The one Cuckedonian user, defending mommy Russia, like clockwork.

Kill yourself

Attached: DE1DDDCC-74C0-4EAB-A4E0-1FC0FE601E88.png (647x1031, 289.03K)

You need help. Here:
therapyroute.com/therapists/macedonia/1
Good luck.

It works like this:
Georgian women belong to ---> abkhaz men, whose women belong to ---> mingrelian men, whose women belong to georgian men these days.

You are very, very rude.

caucasians all rook same anyway

T. Circassian
I won't make any further comment

Hey Estoniabro what's the deal between your country and Georgia? I've only been to Georgia and it called my attention that every here and there one would see a Estonian flag or someone of Estonian origin.

Also on the film Mandarines the main character is a Estonian living in rural Georgia. Why is this? Soviet era relocations?

Attached: Mandarinas.jpg.1300x866_q85_box-11,0,889,585_crop_detail_upscale.jpg (1300x866, 314.39K)

Faggot your country literally changed its name in order to get into the EU. If that's not maxxcucking I don't know what is.

kino movie

Much like Ukraine, it is a shining beacon of true American capitalism in the ex-USSR, which means that it's a poor nation with decaying Soviet infrastructure and corrupt government, but it's nice to visit as a tourist because everything is dirt cheap (however, everyone will try to scam you) and their cuisine is good. My favorite factoid about Georgia is that elevators there require you to insert a coin before using them because otherwise nobody would've maintained them.
I don't really hate the Georgians since they aren't that aggressive or dangerous, just extremely arrogant. I did enjoy my time there in 2015.

Atlanta has a lot of cute single women (800k more single women than men)

Attached: 73991138-D105-4A3F-B669-5FD8E901CF84.png (500x491, 418.38K)

Fuck off, fatty

GVRGIA the WHITE AND EVROPEAN pearl of caucasus surrounded by aggressive monkes, they can't go one minute without a war.
Russia starts a new war in every 5 years or so, Turkey is constantly at war with someone sometimes Syria/Kurds idk. North Caucasians don't know anything but war, Azeris and Armenians have started another war.
Literally, there is no point of having successful country in this region, every time we tried someone destroyed it just because. Yet we will retry as MANY times as it takes and not give up. PEACE AND STABILITY is our motto!
Georgia is the only real meme democracy in the Caucasus.
We have wild unregulated anything goes wild capitalism and we are proud to consooom.

Indeed. The three main characters are memorable. And I really liked the atmosphere and colour scheme.

They have very good food, recently I visited a Georgian restaurant in Bulgaria, best food I have ever eaten

Manolo?

What?

Eh?

Abkhazia had a settlement of our people (entire Sochi region is full of people capable of speaking our language), I've known some guys from there.

Based