A Mexican proclaimed himself Emperor and nearly took over the country in 1823

>A Mexican proclaimed himself Emperor and nearly took over the country in 1823.

What are some historical fun facts about your cunt?

Attached: 1588141314726.png (678x525, 37.76K)

but thats not your cunt tho
if we are doing other countries than I just learned that Peru had a Japanese dictator

It is, his name was Andres Novales.

>Andrés Novales (c. 1800 – June 2, 1823) was a Filipino captain in the Spanish Army in the Philippines, and the self-proclaimed Emperor of the Philippines.
Wikipedia says he was born in Manila though

Mestizos and Creoles were mostly Mexicans then.

theres currently a man LARPing as our "government in exile" and hes talking to all kinds of important Russians like Peskov, Lawrow, the gazprom chef etc..

Attached: 162683893.jpg (340x296, 19.59K)

Based
Keeping up with the theme
>William Lamport (or Lampart) (1611/1615 – 1659) was an Irish Catholic adventurer, known in Mexico as "Don Guillén de Lamport (or Lombardo) y Guzmán". He was tried by the Mexican Inquisition for sedition and executed in 1659.[1] He claimed to be a bastard son of King Philip III of Spain and therefore the half-brother of King Philip IV.
>In 1642, he tried to foment rebellion against the Spanish crown, with the aid of Black and Indigenous peoples, as well as creole merchants, but was denounced by a man he had hoped to recruit for his plan and arrested, languishing in the Inquisition jail for 17 years. A statue of Lamport is immediately inside the Angel of Independence monument in Mexico City.[3][4]

How about the time a chinese pirate,Limahong, tried to invade Manila.

Or the fact that the Japanese had set up a mini trade outpost in Cagayan.

During the Emergency, the son of our Prime Minister chan (who was not part of the government himself) instituted a mass forced sterilization policy. Men would be caught on the street and taken to be sneeded against their will.

>a soldier reportedly teleported from Manila to CDMX
>arrested as a devil worshipper but acquitted when the galleon came and corroborates his news of the governor general dying
weird shit man

Attached: 1613997099982.jpg (669x527, 40.79K)

theres no history in my country

Bruh, what's the event called. I wanna read about this.

President Lincoln cucked out to my state and allowed us to continue polygamy without federal interference to keep us out of the Civil War

Attached: fb1z1j8mw1381.jpg (400x400, 21.82K)

>t. museovirasto

emergency india
oh i thought you were talking about mexican emperor

He meant a mexican proclaimed himself emperor of the philippines

He was a Mexican Mestizo living in the Philippines at the time.

Texas is only as big as it is because Northerners didn't want to have to deal with 4 new slave states as opposed to one.

Op here do you know im trans? Do what you will with this information

creepy