My four (4) favorite niggas

Post yours.

Attached: ma_boiz.png (460x563, 584.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aprendizaje.mec.edu.py/aprendizaje/system/content/0c59c97/content/Primo de Rivera, José Antonio (1903-1936)/Primo de Rivera, José Antonio - Obras Completas.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same except for top right, who I would replace with myself. Not sure what's so special about him that put him on tier with the rest

Pop history quartet

>Globohomo
>Globohomo
>zionist butcherer of whites
>loser
Shouldn't you get back to managing the war effort mr. Zelensky?

how the fuck are alexander and caesar globohomo do you have brain damage

>Mussolini
>D'Annunzio
>JVLIVS CAESAR
>Colombus

your brain on Any Forums

Are you actually retarded?

What do you think "globohomo" means? Gay sex? Anyone who globally expands their territory and destroys cultures etc. is literally homogenising the world.

>braindead globohomo homosexual doing a gay ass campaign to the east to make impose a globoculture and pederastic shit

>the same guy but coming from a culture of barbarian freaks that took the first one as example

My favorite four Niggas are last four anons before me.

>>Globohomo
English themselves are globohomo made from parts of celts, danes and others into one giant dysgenic slop known as the English.

>white boys turn 16 and pick one of these as their role models

>Alfonso Junco
>Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera
>Juan Domingo Perón
>Jorge Eliécer Gaitán

globohomo means the current lame regime where the world is run by geriatric hr managers who want to make your kids gay
its synonymous with ZOG, it means our current gay establishment
it applies only to our time
you guys are actually fucking retarded, it doesnt mean homogenisation altho thats definitely in the program
havent you seen the original comic where its mentioned

1 is loser that lost to Stalin.
Replace him with putin

white boys want to be white girls as of late

kek

>globohomo doesn't mean global homogenisation
American education

It literally means GLOBAL HOMOGENISATION (GLOBO-HOMO) you fucking retard. Is it that hard to understand?

Both were brown men destroying and taking over white cultures

im gonna make it a little more specific for myself bc otherwise id say something really generic: 4 favorite american history niggas:
>polk
>jefferson
>kissinger
>nixon

Retarded mutt

Global homogenisation means global homogenisation you dumb fucking retard. Both ceasar and alexander were homosexuals, ceasar was literally funded by jews, and both of them ethnically replace their own people in positions of powers and tried to enforce foreign traditions qnd culture on their own people. You are simply the most retarded user I have ever encountered on Any Forums.

fuck you. die.

Attached: 2B89E223-91D8-4D96-83BF-11A93501A759.jpg (1170x2235, 882.05K)

>>Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera

Attached: 21126 - angry arm clothes ear glasses incel soyjak subvariant_chudjak_front text tshirt vagina variant_chudjak.png (701x832, 53.33K)

Lol.

>Not sure what's so special about him that put him on tier with the rest
You should read about him, he's the most baller, also Hitler is a fag

Romans were homosexuals, barbarians killed gays

>insectoid slave man shitting on people who conquered continents at 16 years old
you are pathetic

He's right tho.
Also: leftists aren't real humans.

Chud

>bunch of genocidal pederastic homosexual freaks financed by warmongering economies hellbent into the homogeneization, allowing mass migration trough all of their globalist empire and keen to cultural and linguistic absorption of everyone arround them for economic profit and keep their political structure happy are not globohomo.

Who tell him?

Beyond the muh evil fascism Jose Antonio had great ideas. Read him and try to refute anything he says; You can't. His critiques of the liberal and marxist postures are on point.
aprendizaje.mec.edu.py/aprendizaje/system/content/0c59c97/content/Primo de Rivera, José Antonio (1903-1936)/Primo de Rivera, José Antonio - Obras Completas.pdf

Attached: jose-antonio-primo-de-rivera2.jpg (464x637, 235.29K)

Attached: My four (4) favorite niggas.png (720x699, 574.75K)

uh favourite niggas?
uhhh
Obama
Morgan Freeman
Geofrey Floyd
Michael Jackson

itt: inconsequential nothing people who will never have any inkling of power seething over the most powerful men to have ever existed under the guise of "morality"

Any material you'd recommend about him?

Attached: .jpg (1578x2501, 3.72M)

>itt: inconsequential nothing people who will never have any inkling of power seething over the most powerful men to have ever existed under the guise of "morality"

Attached: d23dwda2.png (645x770, 22.4K)