How corrupt is your government?

Pic related.

Attached: 1663233858322.png (844x801, 67.1K)

Half the COVID funds are unaccounted for and some high ranking party member of a government party is under investigation right now for selling tens of millions worth of masks of which none have been used. Whole operation was disguised as a charity thing except when the deal was drafted suddenly said foundation became a LTD. Deal was signed by his fellow party member minister anyway.

my government isn't corrupt at al

Attached: 1640583383883.png (355x253, 15.86K)

we barely have any corruption, every government project has 100% cost efficiency

we did this the first or second month of covid. amateurs

we had something like this too lol

alright imelda marcos

Our governments first response was something along the lines of
"Oh no we've been swindled damn he's good guess there's nothing we can do".

are you a paki in UK? is it really that easy to go there?

Pakistan is a medieval state with military aristocracy that runs the entire country like a giant military industrial complex

very

Several retards in our parliament are refusing to pay taxes so they did some shenanigans. They got exposed and are pulling the "I-I didn't undertand the rules I s-swear!!!" card

Ads costing retard amounts is normal but why tf are Dams being crowd funded.

something familiar happened here as well when merkel and here cdu/csu morons were still in charge.

by paki diaspora in uk I think

shit like this (or worse) happened literally everywhere. it's why states and corporations were so keen on covid being a big thing. there's the greedy helping of unabashed authoritarianism that suddenly no one could complain about, but that was more just a product of the money. huge amount of money changed hands.

Those 23 millions $ are now in Swiss bank accounts to fund the yatchs, houses and holidays of your politicians.

>Dam... It's BIG

Attached: ds.png (500x281, 76.29K)

i lovee pakistan i sacrifice my life for pakistaaan

Most likely used to buy expensive properties in Londonistan

UK pakis can have a dual passport so yes it is. Have family who work in Heathrow Airport Immigrations and Customs and believe me they try their best to chuck the pakis out

Sounds like a typical right wing government.

This is a scandal only in nordic countries