Do girls go to the gym in your country?

Do girls go to the gym in your country?

Attached: 1663220422238410.jpg (3072x3072, 391.1K)

Funny thing is that I could (and WOULD) still rape her with ease.

Imagine if she crushed your head with those legs..

Imagine her pressing your face into her abs and making you lick them while she plays with your hair and calls you a good boy.

Attached: 48F6F913-6ECF-4C0B-9EEC-41ECA9D2A0C8.png (1106x1272, 790.49K)

anyone who is this into fitness and isn't a (real) athlete is almost always fucked in the head in some way

This. All gymcels develop body dysmorphia and have bizarre neurotic fixations around their appearance.

sex

not since high school
that was 10 years ago

Imagine cummming on that abs VGH

SEX
sex with athletic girls
sex
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex

SEX SEX SEX

yes

Attached: Barbell ass test.webm (382x680, 2.96M)

>t fatties

she's building herself for the BBC

what does that have anything to do with cake?

i dont know man

cake is a euphemism for something in that video

I agree with him and I do sports and some working out on its own. When it's about 'aesthetics' and you got into it through a community filled with people exactly as he described, then you will have problems. Their fixation not on someone's fitness but their look already demonstrates this. The near universal willingness to fuck up your health by using PEDs to achieve something resembling the social media influencer they salivate over also demonstrates this. Ofc you need to do it to compete in bodybuilding competitions as well, but usually it's not even just for the sake of being competitive. It's image problems and this weird subculture with all its insecurities consuming their mind. Also should be said that sports competitions all involve PEDs as well, which is no better, though the motivations are different.

'Buns' or 'cakes' is a euphamism for (normally a girls) ass cheeks.

I dont know. I've never been to the gym

Girls under the age of 30 do nothing but glute raises and walk on the treadmill chatting to mates. Over the age of 30 they either do nothing but cardio or they do personal trainer sessions which always seem to be incredibly low intensity and pointless.

>ass
FOY

Nobody calls them cakes here Mohammed