It can't be THAT poor can it?

It can't be THAT poor can it?

Attached: _88842574_slovakia_map.gif (1024x576, 201.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iqair.com/world-most-polluted-countries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tf
>tp
It could be even worse

Slovakia is a very sovlful cunt. I visited a few years ago and did some hiking and camping, and at one point basically had to spend a whole day well into the evening and night getting buses between lots of villages and towns. One of the best vibes of any countries I've been to, its just so serene and calm.

Least relevant country in Europe? No one knows anything about Slovakia

Comfy, I need to go there sometime. Our highest mountains are at the Slovak border so I might just hike through

what if a trad slovak fascist border guard arrests you?

theres no border guards in eu/ Schengen

I looked at a beer bottle and the Slovkian text was almost exactly the same as Czech text

Slovakia basically is a like giant car factory, with its pros and cons.

Pros: employment for a lot of people, especially with no higher education
Cons: being too reliant on one industry is not good (they got affected by the chip crisis pretty badly).

i got my passport checked at the french spanish border last year

it's because you are brown looking, it is obvious you might be an illegal immigrant

Theres no border control for eu citizens really, they might sometimes check cars example.

>No one knows anything about Slovakia
Good

"no passport checks" is for wypipo only.
brown people have to follow the usual procedure

I had mine checked when I was hiking along the croatian-bosnian border. We never crossed into bosnia but we got ours checked by croatian police who were watching out for rapefugees trying to cross, they were pretty cool guys and even pointed us in the right direction to the hiking trail

>be at istanbul airport
>long queue at the enterance where guards do initial checks
>they just let all white people enter without checks while carefully investigating every brown person
can't make that shit up

Slovakia is nice, the air is different to the uk(yorkshire)though

Ah that's why
iqair.com/world-most-polluted-countries

Richer than Poland

richer than pooland