BARSOOM

Attached: johnc.png (1200x503, 722.49K)

based barsoom poster

NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!! you cant have places with silly names in a sci fi movie!!!! This movie should fail for that!!!! Ah yes, theres my star wars! Dagobah! Tatooie! Salacious crum!!!

I want fuck

BARCOOM

This movie made me want to kill myself so i can get an alien waifu in another, better planet. Suicide kino.

>*makes hand motion*
ZAAAAK

>she only looks good on this movie
wtf

>making him a widower
>making her a strong fighter
complete betrayal of both characters' ethos

Attached: 1621131492810.webm (300x404, 492.57K)

VORJINYA

i liked this movie. its flawed, but still enjoyable.

She looked fantastic in that one wolverine movie

I'M I'M GONNA BARSOOM

They fucked up the story.
Respect the source material, Hollywood.

I read every single one of those books when I was 12 or so. The movie was okay, better than I thought it would be. I don't get why they didn't churn out a few sequels.

what happens when your movie is created by a gay man

She would have been good as Wonder Woman

This is a legit question, how come I think this girl in THIS movie is my epitome of a 10/10. I have no idea how they did it but every time I see this movie I can't help but stare at her. Is it because she's orange on a blue background shit?

It's weird because this is the only movie I think she's super attractive in let alone in normal life.

I watched this movie for the first time last year and I fucking love it.

You have good taste

>y dis moo b do bad?
Please explain why this bombed.

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 170.84K)

This.
One of the best parts of John Carter is John Carter, an inexplicably ageless southern gentleman warrior.
Casting a charmless Canuck and giving him a cliche backstory of dead wife is lame

Attached: images - 2022-07-10T214705.474.jpg (425x594, 38.12K)

In the books is the writer also the nephew of the protagonist or is this just some meta shit the movie came up with?

came here to make this post

idk

WHO
CARES

NO
BODY
FUCKING
CARES