*mic drop*

*mic drop*

Attached: 57F9E834-1253-4860-B5F5-585F0A14B2B0.jpg (622x622, 63.81K)

Jesus was an Anglo-Saxon. Real name Johan Kristsen of Nazarethburg. The militant progress of the Goths, Gotti, "Men of God," is well known in the history of Europe. The divisional names of Angles, Jutes, and so on, are duplicated today by the names our race now bears as English, Welsh, Scotch, Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, (Anzacs), Americans, and so on.

From the sixth century B.C. to the time of the landing of Hengist and Horsa, these people had been steadily progressing up through Europe, God's Battle Axe Brigade (see Jer. 51:20). Finally, they came in and occupied the place, which had been made for them in the British Isles by the Roman occupation. Since that time they have been not the least important part of the Israel peoples dwelling in the "appointed place" (the British Isles), and extending to the overseas dominions the strength and energy of their race.

It has been possible only to touch authorities and evidences of the identity of the Anglo-Saxons with ten-tribed Israel. But even so, the array of standard authors who make declarations regarding this matter is startling, and it is clear that the scholar who denies an historic basis to the claim of Saxon identity with Israel speaks rather out of his lack of knowledge of standard literature, than out of his knowledge of the subject.

Attached: header07.jpg (970x152, 50.25K)

Jesus was italian

Attached: antonio-giovinazzi.jpg (1200x900, 143.79K)

i drop another bomb.
jesus wasn't a christian, he was actually a jew.

washington was british then

Oh thank god. Usually when you people drop bombs its in a crowd of people

He was from Palestine

>yes I'm mad about other thing, will you stop doing your thing?
>...no

:O

No shit sherlock. If it weren't for Paul, Christianity would be a like a separate Jewish sect like Sunnis and Shias.

Retard
>Yes I'm mad at that thing not because i want to opress people but because of made up reason which didn't ever matter to me

Jesus was black though

You are correct
Jesus and his fellow are just one of Jewish religion groups

>something that happened 1000+ years ago is the same as something happening now

Those comparisons are not the same as characters being changed to fit the local people and culture is different from switching it to not fit the local people and culture.
America is still majority white.

I'm not a christian, I don't give a shit about how Jesus is portrayed

Yes, I am simply racist.

Italians are brown, tho

Why does that brown Jesus look pajeetoid? I look more like the right one and I'm Muslim kek

Let the guy on the left grow his hair a bit and there's barely any difference

put him in a cave for a few days and his tan will lighten too

Except the guy on the left is literally the photographer from the Middle East who made this retarded comparison that Jesus was like today's people from Middle East

jesus unironically was white passing

seethe, cope and dilate

pic related

Attached: 1621293099435.jpg (1000x1293, 232.45K)