How come they don't have a lot of spree killings with that amount of population?

How come they don't have a lot of spree killings with that amount of population?

Attached: India.png (1200x674, 202.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opindia.com/2021/03/4-cases-of-dog-rape-emerged-from-mumbai-all-you-need-to-know/
opindia.com/2020/10/mumbai-nerul-animal-abuse-bestiality-dogs-raped-police-arrest/
outlookindia.com/website/story/india-news-kota-60-year-old-man-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-female-stray-dog/393791
dnaindia.com/india/report-67-year-old-man-arrested-for-raping-neighbours-dog-in-gurugram-fir-filed-man-arrested-viral-alerts-news-2913861
m.timesofindia.com/topic/dog-rape/news
news18.com/news/india/minor-rapes-street-dog-in-lucknow-arrested-4165688.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because we're not psychopaths like whyte p**po

British neutered us with strict anti weapon laws post 1857
We are a naturally peace loving people ngl
Thankfully we have Muslims to chimpout every once in a while

Hinduism is a peaceful religion of smoking weed of the Hindu Kush

I will NEVER respect cultures with such an innate caste system as the indian culture. Honestly fuck'em. Nation of cucks

*peace loving rapist

They have constant mass rapes, mass stabbings, human stampedes, uunreported violence in poor areas, it's ten times worse than anything in any western country.

>coping this much
it isn't good for your health you know
6 gorzillion r*pes 7 bazillion mass stabbings and 8 quadrillion stampedes
yeah, yeah sure thing buddy

this
i personally make sure to rape at least 10 women everyday

you realize that rape is the natural sport there user, no?

lack of circumcision

Attached: HamericanSnipper.jpg (856x620, 83.47K)

Lack of CIA false flags/psyops.

you can literally multiply our rape statistics by 15 for (((underreporting))) and we qould still be below muttland

They do, nobody reports it

>spree killings
Not dharmic.

we literally have overreported rapes and false accusations

Attached: FcTixHuaIAAe9PQ.jpg (719x733, 55.29K)

>source: my white ass

I dont understand why its so hard to accept. Its honestly shocking the level of crime in the west as well as latam. Thats not the norm, you know that right?

Indians like friendly crime, like scamming people and fraud

>We are a naturally peace loving people ngl
>you can literally multiply our rape statistics by 15 for (((underreporting))) and we qould still be below muttland

Here's a fun game for you guys, I hope you all play along with me!

Google "(animal name) rape India" and see what results you get. I'll start: dog rape India

opindia.com/2021/03/4-cases-of-dog-rape-emerged-from-mumbai-all-you-need-to-know/

opindia.com/2020/10/mumbai-nerul-animal-abuse-bestiality-dogs-raped-police-arrest/

outlookindia.com/website/story/india-news-kota-60-year-old-man-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-female-stray-dog/393791

dnaindia.com/india/report-67-year-old-man-arrested-for-raping-neighbours-dog-in-gurugram-fir-filed-man-arrested-viral-alerts-news-2913861

This news site shows 650 results for "dog rape" lol

m.timesofindia.com/topic/dog-rape/news

news18.com/news/india/minor-rapes-street-dog-in-lucknow-arrested-4165688.html

You know what, this game actually sucks, my hands are getting tired from all the ctrl-c ctrl-v I'm doing, I'm gonna be here all fucking day if I keep playing this game.

Attached: 1663233894572.png (700x700, 64.18K)

Poojeets don't record everything obviously

mate, they have like 1.6 billion people. You need to find some per capita statistics otherwise these links are pointless

>duplicate news articles
>news about police dogs
Did you even scroll down, you retard.