Do you want a Russian gf?

Do you want a Russian gf?

Attached: DepressedRussian.jpg (900x900, 91.56K)

Only Italian or Spanish

Not at the moment

I have one already

They expire too early and become absolutely unbearable after that. But as long as their beauty lasts they are really good

>AHHHH I'M A LIBERAL DEPRESSED BARISTA WOMAN AND I'M SOOOOO DEPRESSED!

that's a lesbian

>Short trimmed nails
True
It's over

Attached: 2227.jpg (811x540, 253.75K)

You ask the wrong question
The question is not if I want a Russian gf, but if the Russian gf wants me

I mean when a good looking girl acts stupid it's cute and funny but when an ugly or just less attractive girl does the same it is annoying. Unfortunately most women who used to be attractive but not that attractive anymore don't understand that

this is a man

Yes. I swapped my location over to Russia for a bit when it was free and there were lots of beautiful roasties into me. Russian diaspora over here are pretty cool as well

don't care will sexo

Probably no but every single russian girl wants a norwegian passport

Only if it's hapa-russian.

Finnish-Russian girls are cute

in my experience hapa-russians are even more promiscuous than russian russians

No but I want a Russian bf

>promiscuity is le bad

You think so?

that's bullshit

Natashkas only want southern or west europe countries cuz it's warm and full of simping brownoids (less competition)

Attached: ukrainian women.webm (720x1325, 2.8M)

>Do you want a Russian gf?
They hit the wall before 18

yes it is, you fucking whore

No it's not bullshit. They want literally any western, northern or southern european passport. Even most central and some eastern european ones at this point

No thanks, already have a gf from ukraine

Attached: 20220915_111826.jpg (1728x2159, 939.64K)

>Promiscuity is the practice of engaging in sexual activity frequently with different partners or being indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.
If you simply want to fuck a woman it's good, if you however want them as your gf, that's really bad

it's dont

Attached: 6311798_original.jpg (820x657, 148.18K)

Not really, 25-28 is more realistic. But if a girl has some southern blood she may look hot even after 30

Damn what a bitch. I'd put so many babies in her belly

>Picrel
Who is accusing who of child kidnapping, I'm confused

>southern blood
You mean kubanoid women? They don't look any different. Or do you mean mountain russian women, those just tend to care for themselves more

>a bunch of jobless russian alcoholics living in norway and leeching off norwegian government got their unsupervised kids legally taken away are "protesting" means i am right
No you are not

no you don't

sothen blood? like georgian?

Hell no. They are batshit crazy