What a fucking piece of shit

What a fucking piece of shit
literally a movie about fucking nothing, some abstract shit pretending to be a plot

Attached: under the skin.jpg (426x500, 26.02K)

There is a point actually and it’s pic related.

Attached: CA9287FB-138B-4FCB-B938-5DB90875FABB.png (2300x2300, 1.08M)

I liked it.

Attached: Under the Skin 01.jpg (1200x649, 138.01K)

Definitely a "redditor's first "arty" movie" flick

They even cast a capeshit actress

Everyone watched it for the nudity (of the disfigured guy).

I respect it more than I like it.

Women are not human. Under the Skin understands this. They are grotesque abominations whose specious humanity is only skin deep. They utilize their sexuality to manipulate, control and ultimately destroy men. Without their weaponized sexuality they have absolutely no ability to navigate the world, control their environment or even understand their surroundings. Women are NOT human

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 425.67K)

I really liked it, either you like this kind of slow artsy sci-fi or you hate it, no one ever will say this movie is just okay

That's why I liked it.

Attached: Popcorn ScarJo.gif (300x345, 2.19M)

I like art house and abstract shit and still thought this movie was awful

filtered fag general?

they ruined it by dying her hair for her nude scenes

I barely understood the Scottish dialect, thought those guys were supposed to be Dutch or South African for a while

cringe zoomoid not knowing the sheer significance of this film to society

It's a really good movie, but it's only for people who are into this type of movie. It's just like how you shouldn't go into Kubrick's 2001 and say "What a fucking piece of shit" just because you have ADHD.

Fucking based, the jewess isn't even that beautiful, she has a shitty body and lame tits.

I hate arthouse shit, but I liked this movie.
Jonathan Glazer is based.
He made Sexy Beast (his best work) and the Virtual Insanity music video.

Attached: jam-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 54.85K)

I think this movie is worth alone for the hidden camera segments. The director had Scarlett Johansson in Nowhere, Scotland and had her lure guys that did not recognize her to a van. Amazing.

Attached: kim_applause.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>people thought this was artsy
Lol

This was a good film with a simple plot that is directly about an alien who wears human skin to learn about humans, and who presumably kills and skins humans to study. Indirectly it has a bunch of themes including identity, vulnerability & migration. If you thought this film was challenging you are a brainlet. It is not arthouse

Check out his 2004 movie Birth, it's pretty good too.

Literally, unironically and sincerely one of the best films of the past decade.

A true pleb filter. Zoomer killer. Brainlet stomper. Plot point casual executioner.

Attached: UNDER THE SKIN.jpg (3000x1622, 2.12M)

It has a straightforward plot but it's filmed in a "artsy" unconventional way with very little dialogue or exposition. Anyways it takes a lot from that David Bowie alien movie

its funny that people post about it """""filltering""""" anyone when arts crap like this is reddit bread and butter

>arts crap
it's literally just a movie

finish high school zoom zoom

>when arts crap like this is reddit bread and butter
What the fuck are you talking about? Capeshit movies are Reddit's bread and butter.

The book is kinda neat. The aliens are canine and look a little like werewolves I think. The workers think the main girl is hideous because she's been surgically altered to resemble a human. If I remember right, at the very end it's implied that humanity has caught onto their scheme and they're about to get X-COM'd but you never see it happen.

>zoomie can't interpret what's happening on the screen and needs everything to be explained to him diagetically

Attached: 1619948987405.gif (400x535, 3.33M)

Yeah, the movie is about this and the inherent guilt she feels for it. It's kino. I like how alien they made earth seem by setting it in Scotland where you can't understand a word anyone is saying, too.