Indonesia has arrested two people for the creation of monke torture videos

Indonesia has arrested two people for the creation of monke torture videos
youtube.com/watch?v=pADTFIQ2a6w
How will this affect their relationship with Russia?

Attached: 1639288041399.jpg (1920x1080, 310.27K)

I'll be honest, I figured their government didn't give a shit about that stuff and they'd be doing it until they got bored or moved on to bigger primates

>no more new monke torture kino webms

Bros... Not like this...

Has anyone broke the news to /gif/ yet? They'll be all torn up about it

Oh yeah those guys like to torture monke. They even talked about going to Bali to get some monke.

friendship with brazil restored

"people"

>asep
>indra
>cikatomas
why is sundas like this

I have always hidden the monkey torture threads on /gif/, the threads at a glance seemed VERY thirdie since only them and random psychos would have something against monke

There is/was one American involved with it, some psycho from Florida who did so in his swamp. But they doxxed him for some reason, and it's not worth going to his property IRL because it's Florida and he's got guns.

What's his name? I'll hit him up with a .308 next time I'm in town

he's outside tallhassee and has shot them with *his* big boy 7.62 AR, this is a guy who casually runs over small animals so he can step out and make crush videos with his boots. You really expect to meet that person IRL and not start a shootout? His dox is still up on sosach's monkey torture board

>you really expect
Nah just shit posting. I wouldn't go to Florida if you payed me. Makes sense he lives there desu

>this is a guy who casually runs over small animals so he can step out and make crush videos with his boots.
Kek, we have an Austrian (Serbian) pilot (taxi driver) in the /deutsch/ general who does the same. He also enjoyed the monkey torture threads

Also reminder that these 2 faced 6 months of prison for monke torture. Killed hundreds of monkes and gouged out their eyeballs and sliced their nuts open, for 6 months.

Wtf is wrong with Indonesians?

Attached: tumblr_otos1lIdzR1szqwnwo1_640.jpg (600x600, 130.29K)

SEXXXOOO

HE'S DOING IT AGAIN

WHY? WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS?

I read the news and these guys said they've made 14 videos and made around $670 in four months. Holy fuck that's retarded. I thought they made more than that.

I let me senses get the best in that thread of me sorry Hans.

FUCKING RARE