Is it just the Brits who are brainwashed or do Swedes, the Dutch...

Is it just the Brits who are brainwashed or do Swedes, the Dutch, the Spanish etc also worship their monarch to this degree

Attached: IMG_20220914_155327.jpg (1142x1086, 122.61K)

It's poverty cope. Britain is declining fast

Attached: 4A2BD5C6-F32D-4495-A290-5023F2842366.jpg (750x895, 96.4K)

Britain has a North Korea tier cult of personality over the Queen.

To be fair younger people dont generally buy into it and treat the whole thing with sceptical indifference

the anglo "subject" is a special brand of buckbroken

You're acting like she did nothing and just existed

Right she also helped coup a democratically elected australian prime minister in the 70s and cover for her nonce son.

It is ironic indeed that a classic feature of the Western propaganda system involves depicting citizens of Official Enemies as having succumbed to a Cult of Personality.

She also lobbied the govt for exemptions from laws/taxes

Elizabeth picture weren't plastered everywhere before her death

Dunno about Canada but the girl who made the allegations about the son said she was 17 at the time they were supposed to have had sex, which is over the age of consent

That's still human trafficking THOUGH

I feel a sense of duty and loyalty towards the crown
a lot more than I feel for the den of jackals we call "politicians" at the very least

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x1200, 84.78K)

sick of hearing about that black fella who was shot by the police
maybe he shouldnt have been driving someone elses car
i always turn the radio off when they start talking about it - sick of it

She did nothing, literally, they had nothing to praise her for the 70 years or so she was in charge.

so was bringing 12 yo Messi to Barcelona yet no one gives a shit

fell for the oldest trick in the book

He was unarmed except for the car that he was literally using as a weapon and driving into police officers

They say she did tireless public duty and was a stabilising constant in our lives

I think they talk about kim jong un like that

going into London today x

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 13.45.57.jpg (500x842, 89K)

Australia is not a democracy
She disinherited Andrew I think

Britain isn't Western. A key facet of western society is being a republic. Britain is a pre-modern state.

Such a hot slut!

>Edit: Australian here, but still in the commonwealth
>That along with less people than ever caring about the monarchy. Queen Elizabeth II was a huge personality that everybody loved because of her wit and sense of humour. On the other hand, King Chucklefuck is widely regarded as a putz that nowhere near as many people like.

why are they like this