Being alive feels so strange, it felt unnatural since I was a little kid...

Being alive feels so strange, it felt unnatural since I was a little kid. I’m basically a pair of floating eyes navigating and experiencing a world that I will never be able to experience from outside my own eyes, and I’ll never be able to experience the world from any perspective other than my own, and I’ll never feel the emotions that other people feel. Not only that, but all the actions that lead to my conception and existence had to have been so specific that the odds of me even having come into existence at all are next to impossible, and yet here I am. And what am I doing with this most peculiar and extraordinary of circumstances? Posting on a korean flight simulation forum while high on ketamine while on duty at my shitty night shift gas station job that I’ll probably be at for the rest of my young life. Scary stuff.

Attached: PNG image.png (828x479, 482.13K)

>Being alive feels so strange, it felt unnatural since I was a little kid. I’m basically a pair of floating eyes navigating and experiencing a world that I will never be able to experience from outside my own eyes, and I’ll never be able to experience the world from any perspective other than my own, and I’ll never feel the emotions that other people feel. Not only that, but all the actions that lead to my conception and existence had to have been so specific that the odds of me even having come into existence at all are next to impossible, and yet here I am. And what am I doing with this most peculiar and extraordinary of circumstances?
Every autist says this. I wonder why.

I think none of this is real and none of you exist, but I need more evidence.

Attached: numbers2394.jpg (392x637, 66.89K)

So when are you going to shoot people?

I wondered the same things. Am I autistic ? Probably. Don't care anyway

Why the fuck would I shoot people?

Don't succumb to glownigger programming. Suiciding alone once you've gathered enough information and willpower is the true path.

Suicidefags are fucking freaks, Imagine was kind of fucked up mind you’d have to have to overthrow your survival instinct and kill yourself. I feel that life is weird and unnatural but that’s no excuse to kill yourself, not in the slightest.

Junkie fuck. Your substance will kill you. You're heading for the same place.

I sometimes think how strange it is to be anything at all.

>Junkie fuck
?

Oh, I assumed you were OP. You're rude either way.

I've always wondered why I was born into the body of this human being and not any of the other 90141034103490439041390010293094102 living beings in the universe.

I am OP. I only do drugs at work because its boring lmao. I stay away from really addictive stuff anyway. At worst I’ll drink moderately heavily when with friends.

Glass houses. Be careful with drugs. All it takes is one person to call the cops for no reason.

Attached: numbers2118.jpg (1204x487, 108.12K)

I doubt absolute truth exists much less could be attained so it's unlikely there's enough evidence you could collect to achieve certainty. There does seem to be an observable truth of sorts based on consistent patterns of system behaviour that allow us to function which are only sustained because they keep correlating to our memory of them (until they don't). I think even the idea that I think therefore I am has the potential for questioning since you could just be experiencing an outside memory to yourself and the experiences are just a sequence of readings of what was previously registered or something of the sorts. I don't care about ultimate truth, I live in it's rejection, patterns are cool though

Attached: 1660867789422471.jpg (564x516, 35.07K)

Learn to be concise, stupid.

Attached: 5f75a287d286330043db7497.jpg (2731x1536, 413.76K)

How can your eyes be real if mirrors aren't real

A fellow high school dropout

I'm technically a uni dropout thanks

>I think, therefore, I am, is an outdated idea,, you think because youre brain is electricity and blood, and that means the whole thing is esoteric and based more on a based zeitgeist and is dumb, and thats cool, but i don't care because others ideas' don't effect me, i honestly stand and think alone, its just the way i am and always have been and always will be, but i dont expect you to get it, but i do genuinely expect you to read all this vague pseud shit I'm shitting out though

Attached: you.jpg (317x183, 13.98K)

>Suiciding alone once you've gathered enough information and willpower is the true path.
>t.

Attached: 1658108277352581.gif (640x640, 964.81K)