Where is the most depressing shithole you have ever been too in your country or another?

Where is the most depressing shithole you have ever been too in your country or another?

The most depressing place I've ever been was a town called Socorro, New Mexico. It was a desolate desert place where there are no hopes and dreams. There was a chemical factory to work at or a Mexican restaurant. I even saw a radio shack(went out of business years ago) that had an open sign on it and upon driving by I saw and kinds of electronic devices piled up in it, it looked like wattos store in star wars. Like a post apocalyptic store. I couldn't imagine living in that hellhole. Pic unrelated

Attached: main-qimg-758a8487cdcd52ebf01cb9b86708e9ac-lq.jpg (602x452, 85.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oly9o_sHSB4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

possibly the town i grew up in in Texas

small town northern british columbia. you are seriously in the middle of uncharted territory, the last frontier of north america

Sri Lanka

venice beach california

I'm so sheltered I get depressed when I enter rather nice towns in this country. The sprawling parking lots, and uninspired architecture plus the lack of greenery just leaves me sad.

I once visited relatives on my grandmother's side in Ryazan. After what I saw, I began to appreciate my native Kremenchuk much more (as well as Ukraine as a whole).

>Ryazan
the incomes are a lot higher there.
and frankly they both look the same.
the proximity to Moscow is important.

Hungary

When did you visit? My impression when I visited was tropical island paradise

Poland, I just can't handle the soviet vibes

Dnipro, Ukraine. While some parts looked pretty decent, other parts had all the hallmarks of a commieblock shithole. Still, I enjoyed my time there. It just looked depressing but the people I've met were really nice so that made all the difference.

Like 2 years ago compared to tamilnadu it was way worse when it comes to poverty and famine it was just really sad to be there

because you are used to people shitting and pissing in the open, zero hygiene and smelly people. But for normal people this is disgusting Pajeet

seems comfy

Attached: fireworks.png (1463x886, 2.38M)

Tellingly, I like precisely the Soviet districts of the Dnipro, frozen in the 80s, like the DNU campus or the Meteor sports complex. I often walk there spectating modernist architecture and listening to doomer music and openings from 90s - early 00s anime. For some reason, I find peace of mind in such places.

youtu.be/oly9o_sHSB4

Attached: DNU_library.jpg (4912x3264, 3.02M)

I've once visited Trbovlje, my own country, it was winter, polluted and or fog, not sure, the air smelled of sulfur, there is a coal power plant in a valley, but the air of the valley doesnt get ventilated well.

Lick it clean Germ
Sad, when I visited the country was still not in crisis yet

egypt

Probably Myanmar

>Socorro
They chose the right name kek

The most depressing city I've been in its definitely Elche, so fucking hot and dry, dirty streets and a lot of immigrants, the people it's cool tho.

Out of first world places, Marseille.