Do people in your country get enough sleep?

Do people in your country get enough sleep?

Do you?

Attached: sleep.png (671x594, 234.01K)

i hate that guy so much

>The World Health Organization
Yeah after all the fuss about nothingburger virus I do not take them seriously. With anything, whatsoever.

yes i love sleeping

I know this and yet I actively do it. Sleep is crucial for our bodies, it allows cells to focus less on demanding tasks and i stead use the energy to repair or delete damage.

I think of it as a very slow suicide or at least a way to shorten my life.

Attached: 1660723315880489m.jpg (1024x576, 55.17K)

That haircut is outdated

>not after they wanted to treat gaming addiction as a mental illness
>while also removing castrating yourself as not a mental illness
really?

>>not after they wanted to treat gaming addiction as a mental illness
Wait what I missed this

Body at rest wil enhance liver function, cell deoxidization, all the sources of metabolic work will 'focus' on restoring the body. Dizziness after a long woke period is not the result of information fog, it's your central nervous system working with basal tools and washed up synapses which require basic maintainance i.e. waste elimination. We aren't dolphins, even borean people need sleep when sun lights more than several days in a row.

Off to bed now. no cancer for me please

it was a few years back, even before the whole covid bullshit happened
>still remember most Any Forumstards using the "literally WHO?!" joke whenever the thread was made
good times

does he mean a double shift? you can still get 8 hours of sleep while working overnight.

Fuark yeah give me more money for my nightshifts

I need to move to a different apartment that allows me to actually sleep properly while not having trucks drive by in the middle of the night.
But the housing market in München is so unbelievably fucked that I have no hope for the future.

This. If you sleep enough hours during the day, why should staying awake at night affect your health?

Attached: 1436298809693.jpg (800x533, 76.91K)

Based i support this even if it's from """WHO""". I HATE working late so much

I just moved to a comfy suburb town that is about 1-1.5 hrs from Munich on B/RB trains. I have 110 sqm and a nice einzelgarage for less money than I was paying in the city where I had nothing. It wasn't too hard to find places at this distance for reasonable money. And I'm even a (white) foreigner.

Just move out of the city.
It improves everything about your life.

Damn. Guess I’m getting cancer.

I'm also living in the suburbs but I'm not willing to spend 1 h on the train just to get to work each day.
I'm living in a small village near München but the traffic here is killing my sleep. I never expected it to be this bad when I moved into my apartment.

people that work nights still sleep the same amount of time

Move away from the main roads. I know German main roads are build through the old villages, making it absolutely horrible for both sides, but you can move 2-3 streets over and it should be way less

Why is the new Chelsea manager talking about sleep?