I feel like me never having a gf really puts my confidence down and thus severely limits what i do and enjoy

I feel like me never having a gf really puts my confidence down and thus severely limits what i do and enjoy.
Starting now i will attempt to have a gf.
That is all, thank you.

Attached: 1663205634532859.webm (480x584, 2.13M)

Good luck, you will make it

Thank you

From my experience I understand that you will NEVER get a gf. It's over

how do you even get a gf? I literally never talk to women

idk but i'll try tinder, i don't think hookup culture is common in my cunt, so i'll try with just chatting or ldr because i'm not yet brave enough to meet with another woman.

>tinder
it's OVER unless you are truly a gigachad

Remember it's better to be an incel than to be cucked

What do you propose then?

Stop reading image boards and any social media on a daily basis
Even if you start talking with girls online, don't spend more than 2-3 hours/day with chatting, you might regret it later

Just don't talk to them. It will only cause problems.

Better post kots

>Starting now i will attempt to have a gf.
I've been trying this for a year now, do be warned if you don't manage to get a girlfriend while attempting you will become even more depressed.

Attached: 1641639014242.jpg (900x900, 45.68K)

As a long time incel, by some miracle, I got to experience what is having a girlfriend like for the first time at the ripe age of 28.
Let me tell you - this shit is better than drugs. You feel like you literally can do no wrong. I mean how could you? SHE is by your side. You're invincible.
I've had her for about three weeks and in those three weeks I got a promotion, got a substantial raise, made friends with almost all of the people higher in the hierarchy of the company - all of this because of the insane confidence boost. You just get shit done with no afterthoughts.
It's terrifying just how strong of an effect they have on us.

Let's see what you are like after she destroys you

>this shit is better than drugs
I'm still a virgin loser but a few months ago a girl smiled at me and it made me feel invincible for like a week.

She already did, kek
But I still have the raised wage and the boss is still holding me in good regards. So it's okay.
Just took three weeks of non stop alcohol consumption to deal with her being gone.

You probably shouldn't really attempt with great intention. You should simply put yourself in situations that could lead to a relationship and then not care too much about whether you get one today or in 6 months, being picky, talking to multiple people and using your time for better things when the dating does not feel worth it

I hope you're right, i've been barely keeping it up together for as long as i can remember.

What an absolute unit.

well, since this is an incel blog post thread i might as well join in
19 yo khv but im kinda... not suffering about it. im an anti social fuck but i guess my point is that im not even trying to find a gf. i have never asked anyone out or anything like that and rarely leave the house so it makes complete sense why i never would have one but even when i was out socializing and had the opportunity to do so and drunk as fuck so my inhibitions and insecurity were down i still didnt.
id imagine that a frustrated loner guy would, when drunk, show that sexual frustration but the more i get drunk the less i think of sex. im not scared of talking to women either its all just a bit...
its like im asexual. i dont think (and hope) i am one because i masturbate and definitely enjoy that but it appears to me like i have no interest in an actual relationship, even things like a one night stand doesnt interest me.
i mean, i want to have a gf but im clearly doing nothing about it and not having one isnt frustrating so... i dont know
what to do bros?

Attached: 1648226208148.jpg (1917x2556, 1.29M)