I always dream about rural flyover usa. wish i was live there. humble and down to earth people, best nature...

i always dream about rural flyover usa. wish i was live there. humble and down to earth people, best nature, best culture and coziness. waking up and going town for breakfast, drinking coffee when raining outside, talking with locals and old small business owners. i am really missed a good, simple life experience.

Attached: images.jpg (676x453, 45.13K)

the monotony is enough to drive you insane

based and sovlful middle america

i love monotony, silence and order. turkey is too chaotic, noisy, dirty like india. and full of evil, scammer, bad people. i don't want to go outside and just waiting to die.
most soulful place in the earth

Then you’d love the isolated American country. Some places have $250 fines for littering.

What is that monotony you are talking about? Isn't reading classic literature which you can get for free in the age of the internet, in addition to worshipping god, homesteading and being in nature enough for your bug brain?

not him but it is unironically. im working an office job rn in a big city so i can buy a plot of land and live how OP is describing. quite accurate description too.

>humble
lies
>down to earth
lies
>culture
lies
>coziness
lies
>simple
minds, yes.

i hated being in rural america i remember being there to visit family and everyone was fat and ugly fuck georgia and fuck alabama

Frig off we're full. Try New York.

Attached: 1617658534345.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

Yeah most of that either doesn't exist anymore or never existed to begin with

if i can get visa and money i will go to a small town and ask small businesses for job. i will live there as an illegal immigrant. and maybe marry with some local girl.
>t. city slicker mutt from san francisco

heaven is more attainable than you think.

Attached: Screenshot (1837).png (1365x625, 863.92K)

These niggas dont know rural poverty. Its ugly.

>Humble and down to earth people
Sometimes, but mostly they're consumerist selfish scum like all Americans. They're just more prone to getting into your business when you don't want them to.
>Best nature
If you don't mind driving 4 hours to a nice natural park. Otherwise get used to corn fields motherfucker
>Walking up and down town
HAHAHA you're in America you moron

>down to earth
>nature
>culture
>a downtown to have breakfast in
>small business owners
is this rural america we're talking about? LMAO bruhhhhh we did a little too much trolling, thirdies have fallen for the propaganda hook line and sinker

They OD'D on too much twin peaks.

>HAHAHA you're in America you moron
and?

Attached: Screenshot (2586).png (1365x619, 1.32M)

why? i don't get it.
>equal to 3.286.188,00 atabastard liras
fuck my life
even poorest region of usa still 10x more richer and nicer living standards than t#Rkey.

Can confirm, born and raised in rural 'small town' America. This was pretty much my experience. People always in your business even if you're reclusive and bother no one around you. If you decide to walk anywhere I hope you're in good shape. Holy shit, the absolute state of eurofags and their romanticized version of rural US lol.

>>down to earth
>>nature
>>culture
>>a downtown to have breakfast in
>>small business owners
Americans falling for anti-American propaganda.
amazing

Attached: Screenshot (2587).png (1365x623, 1.55M)

>Augusta Maine

You have no idea how much I envy you

I've been to small towns from California to Massachusetts. Most of them have seen better days, to put it mildly. Consumer/mass culture has turned much of regional character into shallow displays for tourists. Given how large the country is, everything is very similar across it.

>even if you're reclusive and bother no one around you
probably that is why, people especially in smaller communities always try to get to know others just for their own safety and peace of mind, it's natural. And if they notice that your're reclusive they WILL do it by force. If you don't like that move to a city

You know places like this are few and far between outside of new england and the mid Atlantic right?

>equal to 3.286.188,00 atabastard liras
is that bad? you only need to make maybe 40k to comfortably afford the payments on it. that's like 25 an hour. its such a big house you could make more than half of that just renting the rooms if not more.

i can drive 15-20 minutes with my old chevrolet pick up to going town for brekfast. it is not a problem.