Americans will do this instead of buying a water filter

>Americans will do this instead of buying a water filter

Attached: FB_IMG_1663219657222.jpg (720x1085, 62.17K)

Is it true that americans can go to jail for collecting rain water?

Attached: 1652740462471.png (599x767, 1.01M)

lol hey i do indeed do this. i also use my microwave to boil water. my friend has a truck that he drives to his office job as a daily commuter too.

i have 3 refrigerators in my mcmansion.

in most states no

any sane person would do this, what kind of retard wants to drink tap water

It's a law in two desert states. I forget why

people that live in 1st world countries?

Me.

I bet you live in some liberal shithole and believe the lies they tell you about water quality

Drink well water, loser.

My fridge filters water perfectly

No. It's a big fine in a few places though, because the water table is completely dependent on the sparse rainfall. It's also not for small amounts like a rain barrel for your garden, it's like creating a catch basin in your backyard or something

@170871754
oof mucho cringe

No they dont

Mosquitos be here

the one guy who got arrested for collecting rain water caused a ecological disaster

kek I didn't know this was the actual reason
I only heard of it because of an aussie who years ago would spam threads titled "americans can't collect rain water" nonstop, eventually he got his ISP rangebanned

If the local area requires the water or if it's not mosquitoe proof. I know it's hard to understand since you guys live in jungles.

>they're putting chemicals in the water that turns the freaking frogs gay!
>*sips corn syrup*

Attached: 1564778865576.jpg (890x846, 58.61K)

we arent allowed to dump soda or fruit juice because i live on a river

i hate the people in America i knew someone in school who said he wouldnt take vaccine because it would sterilize him than eat nothing but mcdonalds and publix french flags

you don't need one here.
you can just drink the tap.