Why are they obsessed with America?

If you ever to there, especially as an American, its easy to pick up on the constant stream of seethe they have about the U.S/Americans even while copying everything we do.

Its to a much larger degree than even Canada which is impressively insecure.

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1200x600, 4.94K)

Everyone hates americans and they should always be laughed at

Whippy nae nae

your flag reminds me of the Power Rangers.

Your flag reminds me of those circus tents
Which is fitting for your country

Attached: posters-american-circus-tent.jpg (594x425, 48.24K)

Didn't every single leftist in America celebrate the death of their queen?

Not too fond of Americans. Not racist. Just don't like them.

That was really off-putting to me. I mean, I don't respect British monarchy but I'm still a little sad a sweet old lady died

Fucking Americans, God damn I hate you all I want your food portion sizes

This is how I feel about British people but unironically.

It'd be fine if they weren't so arrogant. Americans are just crass. Crassness is easier to deal with than arrogance.

Because no matter where they go online they can't escape you as they do not have their own language

It was the Queen's dying wish to get America back to the commonwealth

Too right.

Lots of American tourists, exchange students, lots of seething American media and copycat TV programmes, and shared languages on shared social media.

They unironically cannot live without Amerimutts. All they do is trace Amerimutt trends and ape everything Amerimutts do. They don't give a shit about anything else

But the thing is in America we simply don't pay attention to your media, culture or people.

Yet in Britain you go out of your ways to copy us. Even your most successful pop-culture figures of the 20th century, the queen withstanding, were individuals engaging in American culture---rock and roll.

You copy everything we do and then constantly moan and complain and talk about how much you hate us. Its weird.

Third worlders like you arent the entire world.

Continental Europeans and Americans don't like us and consider us to be 'arrogant' because they see our traits in themselves

She's a warmongering pedophile elite. Everyone should hate her guts, not just leftists

No. You're just a genuinely arrogant people.

To the British, the default state of humanity is British. Anything that deviates from that is looked down on with a deep xenophobia that simply couldn't exist in America.

This is exactly what most people say about America and Americans. It's pot calling kettle to me.

I think you mistake crassness as arrogance.

Americans often come across as arrogant to British people in particular because Americans don't recognize social niceties and can be blunt. Americans also work on the fundamental assumption that they are equal to anyone they come across and can do anything.

Brits might SAY they believe in the equality, but the British mind is a deeply stratified one and American lackadaisical self-assuredness comes across as "full of yourself" to a British person who is programmed to think in terms of social standing, "propriety", etc.