Explain to me why eating dogs is wrong in your cunt

Explain to me why eating dogs is wrong in your cunt

Attached: file.png (1080x856, 534.74K)

always do the opposite of what subhumans do

My dog's cute

Attached: 1516487723374.jpg (720x687, 66.54K)

That's why I don't eat beef

Swiss people eat dogs too and noone complains

cattle are obviously meant to be eaten. large, slow, stupid, high yield. dogs are lean, fast, intelligent, small yield.

They're carnivores.
It can spread disease if they eat something diseased.

pigs eat meat
also almost all seafood
this is a rationalisation anyway, not anyones gut response to why they dont eat dog. like saying incest is bad because of the children.

Cows and steers are bred to be milked/slaughtered. Dogs are bred to be our companions and help us with our day to day chores, stemming from the symbiotic relationship we developed as hunters. It's a false equivalence.

Eating dog has higher risk of disease. Also some cultures never became the apex predators in their regions, and as such have less respect for predator animals, respect herbivores, but overall treat animals more as a danger and less of a pet. This way of thinking isn't conscious obviously, but ingrained throughout generations.

Incest is bad within immediate family because it breaks down social structures and ruins society.
Cousin marriages are fine because they do the opposite.

I don't eat pig and I don't eat seafood.

Shalom Moishe

Says who?

>Dogs are bred to be our companions and help us with our day to day chores, stemming from the symbiotic relationship we developed as hunters
Who told you that?

Attached: asuu.jpg (800x526, 95.2K)

Not a Jew or a Muzzdog.

Attached: 1459836430559.png (400x400, 235.12K)

I'm gonna try to be vegan even though it fucking sucks

You have to understand that some peoples of the world simply aren't hunters on the same level as others, see

>no eggs, fish or dairy products
Why? Just don't eat meat like I do.

Welcome to being iron deficient

Attached: 1629687355602.png (615x646, 13.59K)

The way animals are raised for food in the US is vomit-inducing. Watch Food Inc. (2008). Anyway, I do eat meat but I feel bad for the animals that have to die for my meal so I try to avoid it if I can. It fucking sucks, vegan food is pretty bland

Historically dogs are a sign of loyalty. The Germanic supreme god also had a dog. And the founder of our nation is often portrayed as having a dog.

And you don't kill your friends.

>you don't kill your friends
ngmi

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 730.3K)

Soycuck with a lot of allergies?

kys lungi

Nope. I was vegetarian for a bit then when I started eating meat again I didn't pick the yucky bits back up. Pigs are dirty and prawns are basically refined shit

Attached: 1503325378400.png (307x307, 106.83K)

dogs eat ukrainian men thus I can eat dogs
>noooooo he's russian
nah

Attached: ukrainian soldier eaten by dogs.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

>pigs eat meat
Not when they're farmed though. Pretty sure it's illegal to feed them meat.
>seafood
I'm not a fan of seafood aside from fish.
But there's definitely rules to eating fish. You don't eat anything too big. Be careful with warm water fish. Don't eat organs or the head.

Oh I know. I was reading up on SPS agreements and came across India rejecting US dairy products because the "bone meal" being fed to the cattle there. That led to finding out more about the meat industry.
But yeah I wouldn't recommend forcing yourself to eat bad food. Just cutting down on meat as much as you are comfortable with is a good thing.