ITT: irredeemable and despicable piece of shit characters

ITT: irredeemable and despicable piece of shit characters

Attached: grandpaJoe.jpg (600x300, 30.58K)

fuck this guy

Attached: belloq.jpg (335x411, 18.45K)

Attached: 1605226156116.png (1412x785, 1.58M)

Every time this annoying little asshole is on screen I have to mute it or leave the room. I cannot stand her fucking face. She is basically just the black kid from Role Models. It must be in her contract that every time she is on screen she has to act superior to everyone despite only knowing how to say Bitchfuck and Ass Dick tits. I hope she gets killed in spectacular fashion

Attached: Nogger.png (439x544, 529.37K)

Maybe if the floor wasn't so cold

jesse pinkman

Worst character in the show.
I bet she's wildly popular tho
Shaniquas must feel intensely represented by this sassy, intelligent and precocious lil' black girl

He had the same intentions as Indy but was willing to do more to get there. He's hardly irredeemable, just caught up in the quest for the ark.

fuck her

Attached: sic-9.jpg (1920x1080, 108.36K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83.2K)

His methods might have been extreme, but Kevin was only defending himself.

Speaking of Indiana Jones I always hated the fucking book burning shit in Last Crusade.

>Junyahhh, we're shhtrangahsh in a shtrange lahnd! I'm so vexshed by theshe evil Nazshis burning all thish pro-tranny literachure!

in a fucking horror film looking setting, fucking spielberg, what happened to heather o'rourke?

You know the nazis were portrayed as evil the entire film right? The first film as well, not to mention that half of ToD takes places in the thuggee hideout which is way more of a horror set. So the things you're complaining about are already established themes in the franchise by that point.

JFC just call the goddamn cops

I'm still laughing cuz they deleted this scene in Canada

End of quote. Repeat the line.

Attached: 1657181589147.webm (680x414, 2.83M)

What is going on here?

Biden can't manage doing simple presidential tasks part 4556.

Nazis have been bad guys since World War II. There’s no redemption arc for them, they’re Hollywood villains.

Attached: marcellus.jpg (1152x720, 46.18K)

Except in Raiders and other parts of TLC the Nazis are just portrayed as ruthless and callous in pursuit of their goals. It makes them the baddies but it's a completely fair portrayal.

'Muh book burning' has been done to death as a propaganda line where they act like the Nazis were burning history books and things like that. When the truth is they were burning tranny and commie 'education' texts. Nothing that a historian/archaeologist would be crying about. It's a totally false portrayal of a historical event, while playing it off as authentic.
Plus nowadays loads of European nations now ban books that they deem to be 'hateful' or 'dangerous' which is no different to the reasons the Nazis had. But since there's no actual burning involved apparently it makes it so much better.