If south america is called latin america

if south america is called latin america
should we call north america the anglo america?

Attached: 1663214992480.png (702x575, 78.87K)

not really,
do you know that 30% of US population speak spanish as a first or second language???
"we" are getting back the score

as we i mean mexicans i am scotish arrived in 1860 to patagonia

brazil is not latin america

apart from that, spanish speaking population have a birth rate of 3.2 while white anglos have something like 1.7

in 50 years "anglo america" will be new mexico

*sources
(my ass)

>do you know that 30% of US population speak spanish as a first or second language???
and 50% of latinxes are ESLs, also most mexichuds get completely assimilated in second generation, most chicanos here can't even hold a conversation with latinxes

Once the white monke falls there will be no institutions to hold the line.
Full pidginization of English will happen.
Intelectual refugees will learn Spanish and proper English will be the new cool dead language to study like Latin and Greek once were.

The birth rate for latin america + caribbeans is 2.0

Attached: 7cvnctp2g8l91.png (1115x850, 472.56K)

Yes

nah, spanish will die, i honestly couldn't care less, spanish and english are both foreigner languages to me, if spanish decays we will have our chance down here to revive ours.
reality is, northern mexicans, uruguayans, argentineans, chileans, brazilians and so on are everyday more anglicized and you consume more and more english media, there is more latin americans in this board speaking english that chicanos that could ever try and hold a spanish conversation.

spanish is a monke language too, one that was forced upon us to make it worse, i'd rather chose to learn english on my own that speak this shit language related to spicñards

>completely unrelated chimp-out
you are not deserving of the title of Latin.

Why, latins were genocidal freaks in a constant state of chimpout-incel rage-grandeur delusions-rapey behaviour-violence-corruption-pedophilia

dont mix me with that schizo.
Im not latin, latin where pre romans italians. we are speking of latin languages (spanish) that i despise heartily. anglo language is much more efficient and spanish is pure pose.

i just want to get eu cit and #getout

fat america

Nobody forced Spanish onto you, it was forced to the extent it was necessary to force religion, but other than that it was gradually and voluntarily cast off in favor of Spanish for daily life usage. Even surviving native languages make extensive use of Spanish loanwords because they lack the capacity to describe the modern world.

Argentinian Spanish is what happens when nobody holds the line

We already use the term Angloamerika where the Angloamerikanci live. Mexico excluded.

>spaniard apologist

when are you going back?, language shifts do not happen without economic, military, social and political pressure over a population, the displacement of several of the peoples and forced assimilation in a rigged economic system along with the destruction of their traditional lifestyles is one of the biggest reasons of the language shifts, also the centralization of economic resources and government they subjected us (forcibly) into caused a legal precedent for spanish to be forced into us.
so no, it was forced, using a bunch of loanwords is not enough to speak fullblown spanish in the same sense spaniards use some arabic loanwords but still speak castillan.

I use the term serbo-croatian

Surely you mean Croato-Serbian aka Illyrian.

In the US it's called BCS to include Bosniaks.

>language shifts do not happen without economic, military, social and political pressure over a population
Just like the one that drove you to learn english, it's not necessarily as tragic as you make it sound, neither it is something that wasn't already going on before the Spanish arrived.