Thoughts on North Sentinel Island

Thoughts on North Sentinel Island

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 14.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSwnBoqjmdo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhfLJhI4AfI&ab_channel=EdwardBasana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only time they have ever been contacted without attacking the visitors were here. they were given coconuts
youtube.com/watch?v=BSwnBoqjmdo

Based

I envy them for not knowing just how bad the world is and that they just get to live a natural way.

Attached: 1662251154419265.jpg (621x795, 57.24K)

Send in the whitest Argentinian to blend in with the local and spy on them

literally ooga bogga

I've been obsessed with that place for years. I may have read all there is to read about that place. A pipe dream of mine is summoning the courage to go there

They've contributed more to society than the whole of Latin America

They need to be vaxxed, it's a crime that there's an entire island of unvaxxed people, it's a risk to us all. Send in special troopers to vaccinate all of them.

i wish i could send their an eletronic bee so i could hear their language and describe it to btfo chomsky

encounters with other island tribes around it have gone nice, eventually they will realize if they open up they are gonna be benefited

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhfLJhI4AfI&ab_channel=EdwardBasana

fellow islanders :)

What's so fascinating about them for you?

Just kill them. Based my ass, fuck off. Everyone who likes these savages would die in a week on sentinel island. Stfu

what did Chomsky say about their language ?

he said it was similar to african american ebonics

absolutely hate it, think it should be destroyed

this

lol what?

Interesting that since 2004 they have become more isolated they definitely sensed the bad energy after 9/11

he never really clarified beyond that, probs why our brazilian friend wants to prove him wrong

Why do Any Forumsincels hate the sentinelese so much?

leave them alone

Any Forums is the lowest IQ board on Any Forums what else do you expect?

What has America contributed to the world, besides poverty, CIA-backed coups, obesity, shitty food and their shitty Hollywood movies?

You know whites won't.

kek

im sure they dont have recursion
theyre too savages to do

Shehulk is a powerful woman with no weaknesses

>noooooo you can't just exist undisturbed outside of the globohomo sphere!
>you WILL wear the blue jeans and adopt democracy!

Attached: 1660010083771550.jpg (824x1024, 42.91K)

>Thoughts on North Sentinel Island
bunch of stone age savages and nothing more

She's a slave to her emotions.

She perfectly controls their emotions! You cannot tell a woman she can't handle her emotions, ever, especially not on TV.

Any Forums takes the cake by far for the lowest iq board what are you even talking about