His special fucking sucked

His special fucking sucked

Attached: 737ed9dc-a91e-479f-8c96-6d1113395112.jpg (800x800, 121.36K)

>Watching films or TV starring ugly people
ngmi

I liked it

Why does he make me seethe

YO YA'LL LIKE TO BUST? CUZ I LIKE TO BUST? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKAKAKAKAKA

Haha yes Stav, I do know what you mean!

It was fine. Stand up in general pretty much sucks anyway, even at the highest level.

Because he's a cucked leftist who actually believes what he says.

He’s wayyy fatter and sloppier than that now.

Wish I could hear the discussion when he asks Nick to keep plugging his dates / future specials, since his audience and growth was entirely from cumtown so will naturally dry up. Fat fuck ate the golden goose. And it only took an hour a week. Which wasn’t the problem, no doubt he quit because some woman whispered in his ear that Cumtown is bad an racist and his personal politics are 10000% reflective of whatever NYC women think. Fucking loser.

Doesn't matter, corporates will keep pushing him, just like his comrade Hassan.

Cumtown isn’t funny unless the one guy is doing an impression/voice.

Lost all respect (what little remained) when he befriended Hasan the absolute retard

Fucking jewannies deleted the thread about the adam friedland show, so be careful, since this was a youtube special and independently produced, Producer Soiberg might delete this one too.

>OH HOW THEY PERSECUTE US SO

Jannies can suck my lil prickerillo HAHAHAHAHHAHSAHAKAKAKAKAAGAGAGAHAHAKAKAHAHAKAAGAHAKAHAGAAKAKAHAGAG

How long until he comes crawling back begging to be on Cum Town? I doubt he has much material after the special and can't coast on coming out on stage saying "I eat pussy through my missing tooth and also my penis is small, thank you have a good night everyone" for very long.

Its okay he's turning into every millennial female comedian by talking about his therapy and relationship with his dad. You can milk 2 more specials out of that. Maybe one will even be on netflix!

cuntown

he has sex

>some woman
That woman is Hasan Piker.

He always sucked, objectively the most unfunny guy on the podcast

worst “comedians” thread?

Attached: 8849FF15-1DED-43A9-984C-05F662BAF7FC.jpg (1000x751, 46.67K)