Starting price of Iphone 14 pro max in different countries

and Americans claim they suffer

Attached: yxbb8c5f86n91.jpg (6460x3403, 1.1M)

sail foam

Why it's so cheap in Japan if their currency is weak?

>israel be like uhhh we are such a small nation, yet we cause so much seethe

>uhhh we undeservedly get so much attention

yet they live in a place that is central to most religions in the world

they forget to mention that

japan loves american technology, just look at how well the xbox sells there compared to playstation

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 06-11-01 map-world-os-q1-2019-lrg.png (PNG Image 1200 × 646 pixels).png (1200x646, 397.01K)

Pretty sure thats all in USD, so exchange rates don't really change anything, otherwise gulfies would have them for super cheap, since their currencies are pretty strong. Its customs, tariffs, and fees that make for those price differences

Imagine being an iCuck.

Ooh so that's why they all have them for seemingly no reason

why the FUCK do u want to buy this shit kys

Now adjust it for mean income of those cunts.

I can afford it but I wouldn't buy it.

I mean, we all know that the poorest countries get fucked the hardest, I can't even imagine how many months of an average salary in brazil to get an iphone.

4.08 months

good lord how do people afford that shit, the iphone 14 pro max here is about 7300 shekels while the average monthly salary is about 11,750 shekels.

The thing is, you can get much better phones with that money or as good phones with waaaay less money
So only people who want to show off buy the latest IPhones
My university's teachers all buy them

New iPhone index just dropped

Attached: 737F19C8-53FE-4FC9-92FB-01644128AF31.png (1000x1790, 133.45K)

which is very ironic given that iphones these days are assembled in India

>loves american technology, just look at how well the xbox sells there compared to playstation
? I stopped following consoles after 7th gen but Xbox and Xbox 360 were duds in Japan.

What is the point of buying new phones anymore, aren't people just using them to scroll Twitter and Instagram 90% of the time? Who cares if it has a better processor or a slightly better camera

>buying apple products
lol
name 1 reason to do this unless you're a normalfag or a woman

I was half joking, but ever since sony moved the playstation headquarters to california japanese people have felt slightly betrayed by them so the xbox series has been selling much much better ever since, back in the day the xbox struggled to even sell 1% of what the playstation did in japan, now its 25%

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 06-43-01 Sony Moves PlayStation Headquarters to California.png (914x668, 552.67K)

War on Terror 9/11 Larry Silverstein Mikhail Gorbachev The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Operation Condor Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Chronicles Waco Siege Kinder Egg Surprise The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia Kandahar massacre War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden The Guantanamo Bay Illegal Occupation CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack by IDF Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Iran Contra Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico haole invasion the rape of Okinawa Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president Kinder surprise

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 06-45-47 Video Game Charts Game Sales Top Sellers Game Data - VGChartz.png (304x291, 29.86K)