What is gen z like in your country they are all useless to me sadly share i am one of them

what is gen z like in your country they are all useless to me sadly share i am one of them

Attached: IMG_4654.jpg (828x1099, 489.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TAgUHyXr7_Y?t=76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Get salaried job
>Can finally afford a (small) house if I save up for another year or so
>Look at a house online, 2br 1 bath with a porch and a backyard with access to a creek, $189,000
>Start imagining living there
>Realize I'm imagining myself as a dad married to my ex
>Realize I just want a family and a reason to live instead of a house
>Go on mortgage calculator website and realize I actually won't be able to afford a down payment for another 3ish years anyway

Attached: its over.png (974x1200, 149.29K)

Move to Mexico

My mother said she would buy me a condo after she gets her inheritance. I NEED the market to crash right after that happens. I want three bedrooms and a view.

Same as here.

Attached: ausmarket6.jpg (1308x680, 281.5K)

You better sex her good after she buy you that house.

shut the fuck up retard

they said the same thing about us and will probably do about the next generation, I wouldn't pay it any mind

t. millennial

>start working
>start saving for a down payment
>house prices increase so much while I'm working that I'm actually farther away from being able to afford a down payment than when I started

At this point I'm not just rooting for a housing collapse anymore

bro, with a house you lock in your lifestyle price in a major way. rents always go up. after you buy your house you are locked in to that payment. additionally, by owning a house you will feel empowered to build what you want or do what you want. having this freedom to do or build anything should be reason enough to own property. just don't buy a fucking studio apartment

buying a home??? bahahaha like that's ever going to happen. I'm instead going to live in a van for a while and save for some property. then I'll build a ted kaczynski tier shack to live out my days. nothing would motivate me to buy a house since I'm likely never going to have a family of my own considering the state of dating for zoomers. literally 96% of women are going after 4% of the men while 96% of men are competing for just 4% of the women. shit is fucked. everything is fucked. the best thing to do for a zoomer male is to go on some youthful adventures and then settle down in the woods somewhere away from everything. why do what the boomers did? why spends thousands upon thousands of dollars for shit you don't even need? the only reason anyone even wants the newest phone, a brand new house, or a brand new car is because of businesses marketing and convincing you that you need this shit. experiences, not materialistic things, matter more in life. your youth matters more than whatever shit you just bought today.

Attached: img_60ee70c239e68.jpg (1200x797, 254.34K)

How are you going to make money

when I get my degree I'll just apply for remote IT jobs

fuck boomers

>literally 96% of women are going after 4% of the men while 96% of men are competing for just 4% of the women
Incel bros... we're mainstream
youtu.be/TAgUHyXr7_Y?t=76

I don't follow the naming scheme for generations of a foreign country.

too little too late

Least evil Filipino

>live in a van
Check your manlet privilege.

you've got a point. manlets were built for van life

Being young isnt about usefulness to society, why you want to serve fat boomers

do they really?

when I was a kid, about 10, I saw on TV prize draws of a home worth R$40.000,00. when I saw that, I decided this is the amount I would save for when I became an adult. I am now 30 years old, I have about R$100.000,00 saved up. I now have to save up about two times that amount to afford a house in bumfuck nowhere. If I want to save up for a house in the same town I work, I would need R$1.000.000,00. even if I got this, I would have no money left to retire. a popular car alone is worth all the money I got atm. I can't even think about having kids. I am realizing I will never own a home nor a car. those are basic things. I dream of also having a home gym, being able to afford vacations to make wife happy and putting kids in a nice school. my only realistic dream is upgrading my computer, and that's about it.