Video games are mental slavery

literally no different than smoking or being a drunkard

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2000x1333, 258.6K)

holy fuck how old is that league screenshot

Life as a whole is slavery

I cannot enjoy games anymore
I thought it was modern games that were boring, but I downloaded GTA VC and I ended up forcing myself to finish the game

no shit, everybody has known this for decades. Shit they have been telling people not to watch the television in general since tvs became household objects and now EVERYBODY has them in their pockets and they are surrounded by them 24/7. Not to get too political but the best thing Donald Trump ever did was getting normies to not trust the news media.

Why's he so hype when he's clearly just cs'ing. What a faggot

Boomer thread? Boomer thread.

I play videogames when I'm bored and that's it, they get out of my mind once I'm done
I never caught myself outside doing something else and thinking "man I wish I was at home playing dota"

I can see it, unfortunately for me the alternatives are doing hard drugs and dying young or suicide due to boredom and loneliness

I only play paid single player games now and only occasionally. Free games are not worth my time anymore

>best thing Donald Trump ever did was getting normies to not trust the news media.
Probably elected because people already didn't trust mass media

Women were right about videogames. Sorry mom, sorry god.

deep
profound even

War on Terror 9/11 Larry Silverstein Mikhail Gorbachev The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Operation Condor Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Chronicles Waco Siege Kinder Egg Surprise The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia Kandahar massacre War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden The Guantanamo Bay Illegal Occupation CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack by IDF Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Iran Contra Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico haole invasion the rape of Okinawa Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president Kinder surprise

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

true but it's the only way I can larp as an elf

>play a modern multiplayer game
>have to log in to it literally every day and do some missions and tasks to progress and get better, get paid in video dollar silver

Imagine if u used those hours say 8-10 000 working evenings at the gas station instead

Attached: 165807265984659.jpg (1080x1440, 86.65K)

you realize people in America can view and talk about all of those things right?
it misses the point of the Chinese copypasta

>R-rook! I posted it again! Take that Amelicans!

>playing chess is an addiction
also
>that flag
we know games cost more than a car in straya

/thread

>playing chess is an addiction
but it is THOUGH? my dad almost got fired from skipping work playing chess

shit i miss the old league of legends. sometimes i watch old LCS EU matches just for nostalgia

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155.27K)

It's not the same though. A game is fun.

dont you see he is a nasus player? every cs its worthy of celebration especially since that look like season 3 league and at that time nasus was shit

stfu nerd

Attached: ywumkm2om9y71.png (1334x750, 803.37K)

halloween map in autumn from s1 - s4 league is apex comfy

i dont believe that you can label it addiction if its a skill based or narrative driven game.
maybe for games of chance, but those are regulated by the state usually.