/brit/

A Vision of Britain: A Personal View of Architecture by HM The King edition

Attached: a-vision-of-britain-a-personal-view-of-architecture-prince-of-wales-charles-first-edition-1989.jpg (600x521, 62.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckPgf0p5B4Q
twitter.com/yarotrof/status/1570098272349421570?t=3DUSIBEldX7cqDpf9IyUmQ&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone should have told Kurt that everyday we above ground is a great day.

might just string up honestly
never getting better is it

Trad 28-year-old Christian virgin laughs at offensive comment about blacks.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckPgf0p5B4Q

Attached: s.jpg (720x395, 63.88K)

Sneedo-kun!

LIVING IN THE EIGHTIES
I HAVE TO PUSH I HAVE TO STRUGGLE

i dont like the "king" but unless youre a shill or glow in the dark then based patriot

Russians are now going to their prisons across the country looking to find new recruits to send to Ukraine.
The promise they tell prisoners is this: "no matter your crimes or past, serve 6 months in Ukraine and you will earn your freedom. But should you ever decide to change your mind - we will simply execute you on the spot".

That’s exclusively a paki game. You wouldn’t believe me if I told you but a lot of Pakistani taxis are merely used to transport heroin up and down the country. Half the takeaways and paki shops are just fronts to launder money. And this is a fact. But who cares. Your government don’t and they certainly know what they’re up to.

never seen pikeys selling drugs
its usually blacks and currymen

source:my fat hairy gaping arsehole

so very lonely

thats old news mate

Mad how King Charles was right about pretty much everything from modern architecture to the climate but no one listened to him.

need a gf but dont have one

never had one me

What happens if you sin when you're already in hell?
Like if I'm already in hell I might as well do whatever I please right? Not like I can then be sent to double hell.

You will get the odd few. They’ve primarily grown up around pakis and blacks and essentially may as well be them. They’re only larpers at that stage. Travellers don’t deal in drugs. Criminality of course. But drugs nah.

Attached: fd.jpg (720x521, 55.37K)

Literally video footage of them doing it. The Russians are open about doing this.
But please, carry on being a "muh proofs" Moscow shill.

Irish genes LOVE brown people lol

Attached: 2a34d8_d9c54a7a4e344d13a26a9178370268afmv2.jpg (600x926, 587.81K)

i'll be real with you. a "pikey" lad around here do a great job of cutting my mum's hedge he's been doing it for years.. they even trimmed some trees in the back garden for a competitive price. legit guy.

absolutely insane how easy life is for rich people, they get all the rewards without the effort
it's not fair

reject modern westminster democracy
embrace carolean traditionalist eco-fascism

They both could be looking in a mirror

Ironically we’re some of the most anti jewish, anti black and anti brown people in the country

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62872323

you llads ready a 10 mile queue to see the queen?

Post it then.

She’s still lying in STATE. Lazy cow, get off your backside and get a job!

Attached: Thomas_Nast_restructuring_southern_states_via_Getty.jpg (2554x1976, 1.44M)

how the fuck am i gonna go to work

Yamato nadeshiko (やまとなでしこ or 大和撫子) is a Japanese term meaning the "personification of an idealized Japanese woman",[1] or "the epitome of pure, feminine beauty"; poised, decorous, kind, gentle, graceful, humble, patient, virtuous, respectful, benevolent, honest, charitable, faithful.[2] It is a floral metaphor,[3] combining the words Yamato, an ancient name for Japan, and nadeshiko, a delicate frilled pink carnation called Dianthus superbus, whose kanji translate into English as "caressable child".[4][5]

Here's your spoonfeeding

twitter.com/yarotrof/status/1570098272349421570?t=3DUSIBEldX7cqDpf9IyUmQ&s=19

Mad how he's always had such chunky fingers