Why is Brazil so violent?

Why is Brazil so violent?

Attached: crxlsknfo5s81.jpg (1200x760, 156.69K)

is he ok?

just taking a nap

im not an expert or anything but i think thats like not his blood because the human body only has like a limited amount of blood like 1.5 gallons

he has no visible injuries i guess its all ass bleed

its called SOVL

based brazilians not bothered by cleaning up the scene

they are high T

Not even kidding. When I shit my ass bleeds that much. That guy has bowel problems

the chance that he has a injury we cant see is about 50% but its below 50%. Because a camera is no points source so it shows more as 50% of the body. But that he doesn't seem to suffer any pain judging by his body language let me suspect the pic is fake.

Nice try paraguayito

Attached: Screenshot_20220914_232322.jpg (1079x1964, 1.14M)

you can spread 1.5 gallons of paint pretty long

the most shocking thing in this picture arguably is the word 'herman the shocker'

proof that is brazil?

I don't click OP image.
what is that red one?
strawberry jam?

zitto animale

i like faking pics specially blood, do you want me to add an realistic injury?

Oh, look! It's another gore thread that's supossedly related to Brazil just because there's dead people in it
Damn, I surely have never seen that happen before amirite?

Qrd?

I laughed
the blood is just so comical, happy tree friends tuer

t. favela donkey

Kill yourself muttlard

One day I'll immigrate to your country and commit crimes there

Fake.

It's a slaughterhouse and the guy slipped with the pig carcass so blood is everywhere.

omg
this man is dead

Ufff then brazil its safe.

It's real but it's not a murder. Apparently he hurt himself with small cuts and class, and rubbed the blood all over the floor, but the cuts were not deep enough to cause injury to any organs.
If you reverse image search with google, then click the first image link it will take you to the case report.

Oh no someone opened his entire ribcage.

Attached: rip2.jpg (700x442, 297.16K)

kek based