I mute commercials

>I mute commercials

Attached: 409C2B3B-7667-4D31-9A04-999892D7D72B.jpg (800x450, 19.39K)

>I use adblock on every website

Attached: 1627706886056.jpg (368x368, 29K)

For me? It's leaving the room completely during ads to drink water and get snacks.

>he still sees commercials

Attached: retardalert.gif (480x270, 2.98M)

>Step Up Prep Up

It's a fucking crime commercials are allowed to be so loud compared to the programs. You watch Poirot reruns in the middle of the night and then suddenly you're jolted awake by some detergent commercial waking up the whole building.

I immediately close the tab if my adblocker doesnt work for some reason and I get an ad. I am NOT going to watch ads. I only want to consume entertainment not advertisements for shit I have zero interest in. I never buy anything except food and drinks and clothes and whatnot. So theres nothing they can advertise to me I will care about.

Ok, we get it you have hypersensitive pussy autist ears.

>I never buy anything except food and drinks and clothes and whatnot. So theres nothing they can advertise to me I will care about.
Food
Drinks
Clothing
Whatnot

>go to website
>they have one of those adblock detectors that ABP doesn't work around
>turn it off just so I can see the site
>computer fans immediately go into overdrive as the screen is just filled with 90% ads

This shit should be illegal.

>you WILL have shit sold to you in a programmed manner
fuck you, drone

Attached: 1641416683529.jpg (896x1024, 216.74K)

ABP is trash. Use UBO

I buy the same thing every week from local store as its close to my house and I will never shop anywhere else. I buy generic blue jeans and generic white/blue shirts.

Bitch I'm trying to sleep

This is the post of a retard with severe social difficulties

I did at first, before it was revealed they track you just as much as ads do anyway.

I used to not mute commercials but now that they are filled with nigger victim nonsense and gay faggot homos I always do.

>go to the cinema
>see commercials
>want to fucking shoot myself

Attached: 1640208708420.jpg (512x288, 33.02K)

FPBP

Attached: chickenfried.jpg (1200x800, 182.11K)

I'M A GAINIAC GAINIAC CHECK MY DRAWERS
AND MY CLOTHES SMELL SO MUCH FRESHER THAN BEFORE

Yeah it's gotten really bad and once you start noticing it you cant unsee it. This woman for example is in every commercial, usually running a business, taking out a loan or generally being successful. I honestly don't mind the race, it's the pandering that I cant stand. If we're going by statistics then this is about 5-6% of the population in every commercial

Attached: beautiful-young-black-woman-frizzy-afro-hair-upper-body-portrait-relaxed-bright-sunlight-84643633.jpg (1300x958, 108.66K)

Any time I go there's just insurance and pension commercials

All part of the kike plan to stoke tensions between white and black people, when are getting annoyed at that you aren't thinking about the real way the world is heading.

Attached: images (49).jpg (300x168, 5.6K)

Why are lefties s supportive of corpos? Doesn't it go against all of your ideals?

Oh cut the shit we all know why you REALLY hate commercials.

not anymore. they showed their hand during the lockdowns when they bent over backwards to suck off and obey the biggest industry in the world, and demand you do too by law

Attached: 1630394302124.png (578x443, 210.75K)