I used to be against Russia because of the initial pro Russia circlejerk but now I'm pro Russia because of the anti...

I used to be against Russia because of the initial pro Russia circlejerk but now I'm pro Russia because of the anti Russia circlejerk. Does this occur in your country?

Attached: Freundschaftspins-USA-Russland597f075b3f5d0.jpg (400x320, 78.25K)

you have no soul. you do the opposite of what you are told. its the same as brainlessly doing what you are told. idiot.

Kek same

no i have been a fan of russia since i was a little kid

LMFAO BEING A CONTRARIAN FAGGOT IS FUN

i usually root for the underdog

>Pro-Russia circlejerk
When did this happen?

I hate contrarian chuds

Literally have sex

newfag

I used to be pro Russia until I realised how retarded it is, and always has been

Nope always was pro russia for pragmatic reasons
Anyone who buys into culture war nonsense is a reard

You are pro russia because nobody loves you irl and you want to rebel against society.

i'm anti-ameriKKKan to the core
whoever is against ameriKKKa is automatically in the right (only exception to the rule are the angl*Ids)

nana cunt. nothing but a nana cunt

>nobody loves you irl and you want to rebel against society.
Nice projection buddy

I hope you win your culture war

>angl*Ids
Please refrain from tipying that Word again, or i may be obliged to call a janny here to do work.

We will! And you will die alone. You know it's true.

NPCs

Attached: 1460FF00-52F7-4D2D-9FA7-FD0FBD6844C8.jpg (470x1500, 118.17K)

I am for whatever Any Forums's against, and right now Any Forums is thrashing Russia, so I'm pro-Russia.

I used to be pro Russia because of the initial pro Russia circlejerk but now I'm pro Russia because of the anti Russia circlejerk.

>tfw Russia is not like pic related

Attached: 127434-Command-Conquer-red-alert-2-Statue-of-Liberty-USSR-Zeppelin-orange-sky-video-game-art.jpg (2688x2304, 3.63M)