Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1024x683, 1008)

i like the netherlands

f... what a humiliating war.

w-what happened?

For Ukraine you mean?

they made america's invasion of the middle east look good

I'm sorry to break the news to you user but... You're getting dabbed on by ukraine... I know that it's hard to process. Take deep breaths.

>canadian simping for hostilr country
how embarrassing

>America's invasion of Iraq was a disaster
>Russia...hold my blyat

Russian army have lost practically all of their territorial gains since the start of the SBO in a week, I think Ukraine is fine

The war is pause again, damn
I've just got used to constant updates

you died

Attached: 8509376-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 81.61K)

Remind me who controls Crimea, Kherson, Enerhodar, Mariupol, Donetsk, Lugansk, Severodonetsk?

The Ukrainians will when you wake up

f kings...guess brownies are now truly doomed.

When do they lose Crimea?

You're absolutely retarded

>Severodonetsk
Two more weeks
Unironically

I'm not in the Russian army

and your daddy will lose

Nah Ukrainians are exhausted now. You'll probably be able to defend now. If you lose anything it'll be in the south. The rest will stay as it is through winter.

Idk Lysychansk Syeverodonetsk seem to be the aim of the new slow paced advance.
And I hope it all will drastically different when winter comes

good luck russiya!

It's certainly the next target. I doubt they'll get it with the surprise element gone.
>And I hope it all will drastically different when winter comes
Doubt that. I've been following this quite a bit since 2014 and Putin seems to be the king of half-measures. If at any point he struck Ukraine with overwhelming force, this would've been over in a few weeks. But he refuses.

They're still going to win Putin has dug himself way to deep at this point that he would probably just glass Ukraine or pull full mobilization instead of losing

cope, methinks

It's not over, but if Europe doesn't flinch by the end of the winter, it might as well be.
Though even if they get weak-kneed, the US won't.

they dont have to kill your troops, just trap them without supplies in the winter, it's hard to move logistics around in the winter for an invading army remember? why would thing get better for the russian army in the fucking winter if they are invading just godddamn it. haha. imagine trying to retreat in the winter like they have done in the last 2 weeks. prisoners of war or dead will mount this winter.

Think what you want I'm not stopping
But it is not my fault that you are incapable of being to predict the future

Where are the VDV and the modern equipment?