Americans can`t read cursive

>americans can`t read cursive

why this happen how would you fix americans

Attached: imagem_2022-09-14_223226387.png (1280x720, 736.44K)

Do they really?

>how would you fix ameriKKKans
a nuke for every state

i can't read that because I can't read portuguese

Damn I wish I had handwriting like that

i can write in cursive but im too lazy to take a picture of my handwritting. my handwritting by default is in cursive so i cant read my own handwriting

I write in cursive but my handwriting is a nightmare

Attached: PXL_20220605_201302561.jpg (1920x2560, 724.95K)

My handwriting goes from cursive to print within the same sentence

Alhamdulillah

you write like a retard too if it’s any consolation. as in the words you use and the order in which you put them

Honestly I was always bad at handwriting but the fact that I was taught the D'Nealian version did not help.

It's so fucking ugly and it's the only way I can write.

ayo what that shit say?

no, i can’t read ur gay language lmaooo

Math stuff , lol I barely can read this.
I'm a Fedora
You're jealous of muh fancy sentence structures.

Attached: PXL_20220605_200117875.jpg (1920x2560, 874.9K)

blacks typically can’t read cursive
a lot zoomers can’t either
millennials were taught it but must don’t use it, the older you get the more that ages group still uses it

I don't think it really matters TOO much which script you start with, as a child you always end up hating it anyways
I started off with Spencerian(?) script, but I absolutely fucking hated doing it
It wasn't until I was in my teens that I came around to it and learned the Palmer method

I literally never had to handwrite anything since I became an adult

Explain to me why I need to even know how to write things by hand these days?

small and Stylized

Life is composed of stages, we are always ending and starting a new one, therefore we must live each moment of our live with the utmost responsibility for the experiences from each stage are accumulated onto the next and depending on how we conduct ourselves we suffer the consequences.

Can read but not write.

Really? We learned it in primary school but I haven't written stuff by hand in years since I can type at double the speed that I can write

I'm a Zoomer (20) and I only write in cursive.