Which one makes the most sense?

Which one makes the most sense?

Attached: main-qimg-fb36b064cd582f0b80c1154b67d2e6a0.png (403x325, 26.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object–subject–verb_word_order
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subject–object–verb_word_order
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Him she loves

SVO because that's the correct in portuguese

He wants her dead

What languages are SOV? French and Japanese?

Ok Yoda

>not having flexible system where word order can be freely changed depending on the situation

kek

Japanese, Korean, Latin, Hindi and most other Indian languages, Amharic, many others

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object–subject–verb_word_order
>Unmarked word order - Natural languages
>OSV is rarely used in unmarked sentences, those using a normal word order without emphasis. Most languages that use OSV as their default word order come from the Amazon basin, such as Xavante, Jamamadi, Apurinã, Warao, Kayabí and Nadëb.[3] An exception to this is Mizo and its sister languages, of Kuki-Chin-Mizo languages in the Tibeto-Burman family of languages.
so there are natural OSV languages. it should say >1%.

French is not SOV
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subject–object–verb_word_order

German and Siouan Languages off the top of my head

Russian fits into all six categories

Attached: stare.jpg (600x321, 22.02K)

Cree too
non-free word order cucks, OUT!

Wtf you talking about. In German it would be "Sie liebt ihn" which is SVO

Oh fuck I thought it was because of their adjective thing they do
But SVO is the natural way, right? Or unless O is a pronoun/character of some sort then SOV

S
Yeah yeah yeah

It's a retarded pic because far too many languages are flexible or variable with word order.

For the record, Russian in that system is officially classified as "SVO", but obviously has very flexible word order.

As for French, it's also classified as "SVO", and indeed in most cases French is SVO. But like other Romance languages, in the specific example of "I love you" (in the OP pic), it would actually be SOV.

>"I love you"
oops, OP's pic is "She loves him". Still applies though, in that case prett much all Romance languages would be SOV.

None of the above. Love isn't real.

Wrong
You are heartless

>Sie hat ihn geliebt
For the most part, most of the books that teach German classify the language as SOV. It's only in simple stative sentences which German will utilize an SVO structure

You can use all of them in Serbian.
Real languages have word morphology and free people have flexible mother tongue.

im learning russian and starting to get mad