What went wrong? It used to be paradise on earth

What went wrong? It used to be paradise on earth.

Attached: California_map-S.jpg (828x833, 148.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNDgcjVGHIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone coming to live in SF or "make it big in LA"
raging liberalism and YIMBy's
PG&E getting dominant control of the electric grid
Oregon hogging the jetstream so it never rains
too many people coming here so rent skyrockets even out in the sticks
Bay area shitbags forced to wollow in their own shit from homeless druggies and moving out east, forcing the cost of living to skyrocket
Ronald reagan
Evangelicals in southern California
Los angeles

it still is if you're not poor. im quite shocked that florida and texas are taking pride in *le californians moving out of california because its....le bad* because all our wagies are moving there.

spics, reagan, jews

yes this place is shit please don't come here and please keep moving out

Attached: med.png (430x408, 313.2K)

This

i want to go to UCSF or UCLA med school so i can live the cali dream in my 20s and 30s
before moving out to a real man's state like texas

Enjoy your chinkjeet and bugman new neighbors

>what went wrong
democrats are all words, the entire state is controlled by dems and every single dem talks about how housing is a human right, taxing the rich, etc. but california is the literal anti thesis of that, its literally ruled by a bunch of tech companies who pay virtually no tax and barely any low income housing has been built.
Plus going easy on crime is never a good idea, leads to shit like pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=hNDgcjVGHIw

Attached: 1660411938534952.webm (476x846, 2.84M)

Democrats never accomplish anything. They just steal money from the taxpayers and blame the republicans when things don't work out.

This really looks like it's the case, I've been doing tonnes of research about moving to the us and it seems like all liberal run cities except Boston are complete shitholes and even then it's still super expensive

Attached: 33E91B8C00000578-0-image-a-7_1462823621548-3561132459.jpg (962x465, 70.4K)

>used to be
lmao

California IS the most beautiful state in the union and the best place to live by far.

I've lived in Washington, Oregon, Florida, Minnesota
I've travelled through Chicago, NYC, Boston

No other state can compare

Attached: file.png (667x1000, 1.44M)

> Evangelicala in S. California
I grew up here and thought that was like the whole of America was. Jesus freak US is not at Southern California except for the scary parts of the South.

Too much flips
Lol

oh trust me boston also has its very very bad parts..
t. visited

Pot calling kettle black

>noooooo not the heckin Indians and Chinese!!!!!!!!
>noooooo they make me feel insecure about my low IQ and lack of community and belonging

at least republicans don't lie about caring about the poor. The most unequal states, the states with the most homelessness, are all democrat controlled, yet they spouse about equality and housing.

>Evangelicals in southern California

Attached: a23~2.png (352x260, 84.77K)

evangelists are insane. Your are a mongoloid

In many places Democrats do do what they promise. Just as in some places Republicans do as well.
Saying one side lies more than the other is just silly to me, and reeks of bias.

Diversity and bad government.
t. 5th(?) generation Californian (great-great grandfather was the first one to live there).

These fuckers are in the UK converting people too. Hate them

The state was a conservative stronghold up until the 1970s, when liberal jews moved here from the east coast. Without that happening, the state wouldn't have incentivized illegal immigration, drug smuggling, and homelessness. All of the money in the Democratic party comes from wealthy liberal Jewish donors. Nothing gets solved until their influence is removed.

Why? What's the big deal, who cares?

>the state wouldn't have incentivized illegal immigration
wait until you hear what this richard nixon guy did

>black people move into neighborhood
>property value goes down

>white people move of a neighborhood
>asian people move in
>property value goes up
What did the economy mean by this?