Serbia, I kneel

Serbia, I kneel.

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-131837_Opera.jpg (1080x1590, 515.29K)

>freedom of speech....is le bad!

>"for safety reasons"
It would've been kino to watch fags, troons and the rest of the posse get beaten up by hooligans, thugs and extremists

Why do serbs still follow the Abrahamic anti-gay stuff? We're in the 21st century we don't need a 2000 year old jewish book to tell us what to do anymore

Because (the orthodox) faith is a big part of the Serbian identity and the traditional intolerance towards non-straight people is one of the few doctrines they accept. But even if people aren't as religious and committed to their faith as they were hundreds of years ago, the Average Joe here sees this wave of open sexual deviance from the cishet norm as the work of the evil west, mainly the US, and good luck trying to convice a Serb that any ideas or trends coming from the US after '99 are good or should be allowed, let alone supported .

Based, there really doesn't need to be a parade for this. If you want boomers to seeth, just go move in next door and blast britney spears while you have a bbq.

Evil, you deserved 99

Don't you have a war to lose, Evgeniy? Chop chop, off to the frontlines

Did you think you're on reddit faggot?

You faggots get people imprisoned or bankrupted for being honest about you. You don't care about freedom and you never have you disgusting poopoo eating freak.

Why would they hold it in belgrade lmao

based and true

Any Forums is an christian side, Reddit is down the street

Attached: 1662679777761461.png (2077x1161, 813.65K)

4channel was very pro-science, pro-rationalism, agnostic/atheist until kremlinbots pushed religious obscurantism here.

>muh kremlinbots
no you retard, it happened because atheism became the mainstream and the norm

>being a chud NZ
you must have an aneurism every time you step outside your rat hole

The only time I leave my house is to go the gym and every gym is right wing as fuck so I don't really notice

Based serbs

Have you ever noticed that chuds only obsess over massive shitholes?

have leafs ever made a good post?

They dont want to burn in hell