Do you oppose racism in your country?

Do you oppose racism in your country?

Attached: 1662828444390310.webm (576x1024, 2.61M)

Racism is the biggest sign of poor education and lack of world experience

but im racist because of real world experiences.

And stupid enough to project those experiences on race and not on the social clima.

your a turk, arent you?

you've never left your house chud

i try to outwhite the white people

>haha fuck you daddy i fuck monkeys to make you angry

she can pick some thing more bad, like a stinky commie like me

>when your family doesnt like pitbulls

This

the man on the left is half white thoughevermore

>wanting a niggers sloppy seconds
when they go black we dont want them back

lol you have to be dumb to think that either of the people in the video are well educated

Why are lefty liberal soiboys like this?

>Racism is the biggest sign of poor education and lack of world experience
usually it's the other way around.
The most racists are people who have to deal with blacks daily.

States in the south hate black, and are surrounded by them.

californians, new englanders, pacific northwest, etc. Defend them constantly, while living in essentially white ethnostates.
California and texas more of chicano ethnostates, but still.
Relatively low number of blacks, and the blacks who made it all the way to the west are usually better than the ones in the south.

Live in the south for more than a year, and see how your opinion of blacks changes.

>sign of poor education
meaning poor people, people how ACTUALLY deal with blacks.

Not professors, and professionals who rarely deal with blacks, apart from the one guy they met in college.

Elites live in a bubble.

>everyone in the south lives in a ghetto

diosa de la ratonas

racism is a legitimate mental illness like lgbtqia+
>someone was mean to me and he was black
>that must mean that all blackies will be mean to me!
hecking epic.

>California, New England
>White ethnostate
Pick one

why are you racist against turks then chud

Travelling the world made me respect and treasure my own people and culture. I especially noticed that countries where they had less immigration and were more xenophobic were nicer, cleaner and had better community vibes than countries that were more 'melting pots'.

I wouldn't say racist but certainly not keen on minorities diluting my country. being black, arab or German isn't a bad thing but they tend to drag down other nations when they immigrate.

Very odd you use your *own* pussy to spite people. The white body is nothing more than commodity

Only if it’s not directed at Arabs or illegal immigrants
This.

Attached: 4D53B1BE-2BE1-4DD6-B1CB-9BD5830C5249.jpg (1240x1383, 198.63K)

germany was rebuilt by whites in 40 years while black countries have been shitholes for centuries despite endless foreign aid

Nobody likes the Turks. One of those nations that seems to be hated by all of their neighbours. NATO barely tolerates them so Russia doesn't have access to the Bosphorus.

thats the burden of imperial heritage
they hate us as irish hate you

Racism is unironically caused by world experience.

yep. I wasn't born racist and I wasnt raised racist. I became racist after experiencing people.

I disagree
people here are racist against armenians even though they never met one, maybe you can attribute history as a reason
but the most anti turk men I met was a brazilian, than a dominician, neither have turkish diaspora or have any history with turks. Ask any turk and they will tell you latinX chuds are the worst.

Not saying experiences don't make a person racist but Quite a lot of racism has to do with ideology also