Why are black men so overeprsnted in western media, but brown and Asian men are so underrepresented ?

why are black men so overeprsnted in western media, but brown and Asian men are so underrepresented ?

It seems like blacks are always presented as being cool trend setters and Chad's whereas other minority men are never seen this way

Attached: 1658105789633.png (1059x722, 386.65K)

because black people cry when they aren't represented

Jews and white leftists seem to be obsessed with them, dont really know why

Stop fucking whining and posting this shit over and over again because of some complex over blacks.

Latinos and Asians refuse to advocate for their own interests

Blacks do

The closed mouth doesn’t get fed

Bcs brown and asian (same thing) are evil, black are just beast.

Because only blacks have the bbc which is what makes them genetically superior to other races and deserving of being in the spotlight

I can't say the reason it's illegal in my country

Browns and asians are icky to women. They don't have as much raw appeal compared to blacks
This too

mexicans ain't underrepresented, asians are because they're not cool

Because Black people demand to be represented while Hispanics will say that representation does not matter. They put in no work. The only time they care about representation is in response to black people being represented more.

Qui?

Bio weapons to destroy europe and the west.

Is that why blacks are still poor, retarded and live in an endless cycle of crime and societal decay?

Interesting, where did you get that idea from?

NBA youngboy is not opressed he has realeased a few bangers

because asians and latinos dont have an eternal inferiority complex against white people

reminder that the chink OP has been making these threads daily for two years
sage and report

No it'd because of high T

Asians get plastic surgery to look white and all bleach their skin. Every Latino tries to claim they are white (When they obviously aren't) and proudly parade the fact that they are white rape babies. Both of their women are constantly trying to hop on white cock to bleach their bloodline. You're telling me American blacks are the ones with an eternal inferiority complex against white people? Keep coping cuck.

Attached: 1661027973979945.png (505x676, 492.27K)

Looks like a creepy ventriloquist dummy