Parents literally, uniroincally expect me to give them grandchildren

>parents literally, uniroincally expect me to give them grandchildren
>26 kv
Are parents delusional in your country?

Attached: kk.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

I talked to my parents already, and told them I wouldn't be having kids.
They also konw I've never had a gf.

They just kinda accepted it. I have two brothers, so there is hope for them there.

unfortunately my father was a virgin until 40 so they won't stop nagging and bothering me deslusionally thinking I still have a chance for at least 16 more years

My mom was a whore and had me at 15 yo and my sister is also a whore and had kids at 17 yo. She will probably live to see multiple generations of whores, she doesn't need me to have a kid.

>father was a virgin until 40
How?

incel genetics. by 40, he probably started betabuxxing for some 50 year old hag.

autism, shyness, uninteresting personality

My father was a virgin who married at 39 to his first ever gf who was 28

demanding grandchildren from your children is so selfish and desperate. Are their lives so empty they need grandchildren just for entertainment?

Thankfully no. My parents have realized they will never be grandparents, so they adopted a cat, and spoil her so much kek, buying fresh fish and grill/boil them just for her and spend hours playing with her and shit

wypipo are truly scary

lol I wont even own a house let alone have a wife

Twenty six kilovolts? What does it mean??????????

based

we get it bro, you failed at something that literally a Majority every single human , plant, and animal achieve. You need to kill yourself

Yes

>Are parents delusional in your country?
Same here sometimes i feel i should tell them the true about me being the only incel in our country

My dad wants to send me to SEA to find a wife. I don't want one, I just want to be alone

Attached: 1662773924357921.png (714x575, 76.6K)

>be 30
>can't even afford a house
>parents unironically thing our gen has a chance at getting married or having a home or affording to raise children

Attached: ausmarket7.jpg (1273x695, 305.93K)

In brown shit normally you are supposed to have lost it by the time you turn 14

Over here it's supposed to be by the end of highschool. After that, you're pretty much considered wizard status.

Not going to have kids. I'll probably just end up turning in my father