Is it true all the wester and Korean and chinese toilets does not have this Anal washing machine?

Is it true all the wester and Korean and chinese toilets does not have this Anal washing machine?
I cant imagine without living it!
It means all the westerners assholl is puting shit everyday?
That is barbarian desu

Attached: CA41C69C-710E-4370-BA57-D873592C6E82.jpg (679x452, 17.84K)

i let your mother clean my booty.... with her TONGUE!... woah...

I shit every morning and shower after

How do sex from the back if your anal was not washed by machine and putting shit?
Thats sound animal to me

I do notice my asshole has shit and tp in it hmm

I bet you do not take shower after every fuckig shit time. So your anal is full of shit.
buy japanese anal washing machine and be a civilian

you shit more than once a day? wtf are you eating

he is a brown animal

you are bad at this LARP Sgt Davido Hernandez

It means even every beautiful model or western Hollywood actress has shit around her anal without maching it every shiting time of her??
That is nightmare to me

For example they has shit arround her anal because not useing anal washing machine everytime she do shit.

Attached: 9BB54FD2-F6FF-4248-8615-39DDE53F1561.jpg (739x415, 28.94K)

Can you make the warm? Not a fan of cold water during winter.

Human do shit anytime he want and wash properly cleaner by anal washing machine
If you do not do it then it is animal

And no excuse he would take shower after shit or so. Not everytime he must be not take shower

By the way japanese station , shopping moles , public toilets , evey japanese toilets has anal washing machine , and anal washing machine has function of aoutmatically cleaning every time people use. So no problem.
This is what means living by the teacnology!

Ill do make this thread every day until all of western animals will buy anal washing machine and wash anal after they do shit.
Ok?

Americans use special wet toilet paper
only euromutts use dry toilet paper and dont take a shower

Attached: RZIKUNV72CJWE3RFHKK42QMS3U.jpg (1600x1600, 91.97K)

off course it can be warmer woter and even it has anal massage mode by changing water spray style (serious )

Thats still gross and waste of the perpar!
Protect the green forest you mass consumption capitalists pig!
Just Use anal washing machine like civilians do

If you only knew how bad things real are. I am tired user they act with me as if I was some kind of subhuman nigger when I talk with. They don't refrain from mocking me or disrespecting me. The shit is so real user, and I can't bear it anymore. These dumb niggers don't even wash their asses, they keep their shit in their anus and pretend it's cool and hygienic. It's me who must be the disgusted but they act as if they were more sophisticated and cleaner. While I swear to Allah I wash myself 5 times a day, my feet are literally cleaner than their faces. I am tired of these white niggers who think they are better by just looking white, while in fact they ads a bunch of snow trolls. Their bodies are repugnant, push away that expensive perfume and all you can find is layers and layers of dirt and literal shit. Their breath stinks so much and their bodies are filled with all kinds of morbid substances one can find in a human body. I cannot take it anymore user, inshallah Allah will smite them for being this disgusting.

She is not using anal washing machine .so her anal is full of shit everyday... how you can sex by that dirty anal?
I bet shit of anal willl goes her vagina too and it makes her vagina smells shit

Attached: A9EF6429-EB41-470E-B182-4ED73635923E.jpg (503x610, 58.74K)

dont care about the environment pvt gomez

obsessed

Yes in short
People who wash the anal after they shit by anal washing machine is civilians

People do not wash shit of anal after they do shit and putting shit everyday at thire anal is not a civilians.

Healthy people take a dump once a day and always around the same time. If you don't your diet is fucked.

I have a question frend. I have sever OCD. I can not sit on toilet seats. Germs too gross. SO I hover over the toilet, then afterwords, I wash off in the shower. Am I civilized?

The point is anytime they shit they must wash ansls by anal washing machine .

You are missing the contexts and switching the subject like idiot do

Sgt Ramires Hernandez stop the LARP