If Russia were invading Poland instead of Ukraine, how well would they hold up in comparison...

If Russia were invading Poland instead of Ukraine, how well would they hold up in comparison? Assuming Article 5 isn't triggered.

Attached: poland-map.gif (621x750, 74.71K)

They're in the EU user.
This means WWIII

Probably on par with us or even better

KKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the EU is not a military alliance, there are literally no obligation from any member to another militarily

I refuse to answer the question.

Attached: 1653505159437.png (656x555, 195.16K)

You're retarded if you think germanoid and francoids would just let russians invade one of their member states

right

Attached: 1650470426748.jpg (614x518, 298.86K)

This, followed by nuclear apocalypse

>170861895
sounds like a nice way to go out as an species tbqh

>species
we are just a bit smarter monkey, not a huge loss

Attached: 1650577076963.jpg (1076x1178, 74.91K)

like clockwork

Attached: 1639162925117.png (647x1031, 178.76K)

I've seen them prepare for war the last few years, even their school girls practice with rifles

no you didnt
shut your mouth, nothing like this is happening here
go suck on a moroccan or something

Probably get steamrolled. Poland doesnt have that good of territory for defense and I suppose their army doesnt have the combat experience that Ukraine has been able to get by rotating and grinding on the LDNR

No nukes and article 5 off the table
At the moment, Poland would crush them then invade and take Moscow fast. It wouldn't be a war.

Poles are a weak people
If they tried to attack Lithuania they would lose

EU does have a mutual defence clause though.

before February of this year I'd said the obvious but now I genuinely think we'd embarass the ruskie
not a single drop of nationalistic horseshit
you have to also remember we've been preparing for this even better than ukrainians themselves

>though

Attached: 1644910565568.png (594x582, 107.41K)

No one could withstand the Lithuanian depression.

>Poles are weak people
What

Shiba region of NAFO will be activated

Attached: nafo doge army.jpg (977x553, 117.44K)

Lithuania would unironically be a formidable military power if they developed suicide bomber units and suicide pilot regiments

I don't think poles are able to win against anyone at all
Remember that your history is a huge series of defeat

only if you visit reddit for history

>Poland doesnt have that good of territory for defense
that's true, but same could be said about Ukraine
>and I suppose their army doesnt have the combat experience that Ukraine has been able to get by rotating and grinding on the LDNR
that's also true, but there are also NATO exercises, and we've been sending some troops on every American mission in the middle east. That's not as much experience as Ukrainians of course, but still.
Honestly, with the exception of the airforce I'm pretty sure our army is smaller than the Ukrainian one. But there's also the fact that Russia doesn't share as much of a border with us, so the supply lines would be stretched even thinner, and we've seen logistics aren't exactly Russia's strong suit.
I'd guess the result would probably be similar to the current war. Thankfully we're both in NATO and EU, and made massive military equipment purchases that will arrive in a few years, so this situation will most likely not happen in the coming decades.

you're not mexican, why stroke his autistic ego?

If Russia invaded Poland it would turn Russia into Planet of the Apes

I doubt they would spare the civilians like they do in Ukraine

Poland has f 35s f 16s pretty much anything it wants from America during the war.
Russia now has to buy artillery shells from north Korea and can't fly it's planes or drive it's tanks

I don't see why they think Russia would last a month. The poles now know how to invade very fast, we trained them. They'd blitzkrieg all the way to urals and pull back to Poland when it gets cold, Sherman marching the whole time and watch the Russians starve to death or freeze in the winter

Ukies are tame, passive creatures compared to the violence poles are capable of. Putin would already be dead and Moscow a pile of ashes if they had decided to invade Poland instead.

that was a compliment, calm your tits