Favorite Spike Lee kino?

Favorite Spike Lee kino?

Attached: w79749y0jhz.jpg (584x708, 70.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BF_LgF1yAc
youtu.be/HaWtWAvUb-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the plot on this one about how coal-burners are toxic for the black community and that black men should avoid white women or is Spike a hypocrite for that one thing?

I dont know about this movie but I can confirm that jogger love is a powerful emotion, it's like a pool of black tar. Once it catches your ass, you caught.

pretty much

>White people bad
>White pussy good

Bamboozled is his best
He Got Game is great
Do The Right Thing is good
Inside Man is a fine heist flick
his Oldboy remake blows
haven't seen the rest

Why'd they make the incest Father/Daughter instead of Sister/Brother? It's fucking impossible to get good. Sister/Brother incest these days. Fucking prudes

I liked Miracle at St. Anna

Bamboozled, Do The Right Thing, and his MJ documentary

Why do Spike Lee movies always have this negro character that spouts this unnecessary "wisdom" that ends up causing a heap of the films conflict to the point where it seems like that character's advice is being held as incorrect only for the film to end defending it?

Do The Right Thing, Inside Man and 25th Hour are all great.

Last decent sister/brother movie I saw was probably The Cement Garden.

You haven't seen Bamboozled.

Because the entire context of the film would be harder to pull off unless the sister was like 15 years younger than him.

never liked them

Attached: micromaneater.gif (320x426, 128.08K)

The girl wasn’t even white tho, she’s eggplant. Based spike false advertising

25th Hour has some good scenes but I wouldn’t call it great, not like those other two

lmaoooo

youtube.com/watch?v=2BF_LgF1yAc
accurate

Holy shit Spike Lee made a film about beastiality?!

>you caught
Jogger fingers typed this.

thats a big fella

summer of sam remains deeply underrated due to how stupid people are

youtu.be/HaWtWAvUb-4

they'll mock how cartoonish that scene is... yeah... 'cause that's the point... the killer made up a totally stupid nonsense excuse after getting caught. spike is showing how ridiculous it looks when you try to picture it in your head

berkowitz made that shit up for an insanity defense. in actuality he was just a cold, calculated woman-hater