Does your country have friends?

does your country have friends?

Attached: 1659364557746.png (978x676, 331.5K)

No

no

Serbia -_-

gem

No, but the local rightist fuehrer is trying to make it a satellite state of Hungary in a maniacal bid for autocratic power

pic rel are Polish and Ukranian friends

Attached: 17121753492e266b57f2ba4a69f77868.jpg (1080x1080, 143.62K)

fuck u poland i thought WE were best friends???????

Attached: 6tf00q.jpg (666x500, 102.93K)

you wish, traitor!

Oh right, you kicked Armenians in the balls today

Poland for some reason.
We have the most in common with Liberia though.
But quite a few Americo-Liberians came back to the US in the 80s and 90s.

netherlands :DD
austrians are always smug and think theyre better than us. dutch are our real bros

No, but you have an amazing ability to choose friends, THOUGH

Attached: .jpg (2000x1445, 1.85M)

no, you cannot do this to them

Attached: 1648145465719.gif (2000x1153, 210.07K)

Are you able to tell the difference between Poles and Ukrainians by sight alone?

>No, but you have an amazing ability to choose friends, THOUGH
Sure you do, buddy, sure you do

Attached: 13442314_10154325169269917_8167295968282929036_n.jpg (228x224, 5.77K)

We can, I assume Ukrainians too, I'm not sure if that works for foreigners

I'd say we're friends with Israel but we're really just Israel's paypig

embarrassing cope

If Russia was not around Ukrainians and Poles would be killing each other. Just look what happened during the Russian civil war. They are united solely by seethe.

We actually don't

Everyone else has a friend except us

Ukrainians are more like Russians than Poles.

Reminder to all the poles here
Ukrainians are ogres
Poles are soft spoken and femboyish males, it's a baltic thing that you can't really deny.

Poles are dogs. They'll suck up to anyone, even the people who venerate the man who aligned himself with Hitler and slaughtered Poles en masse. They're a servile people with an inferiority complex disguised as fervent nationalism.

>Are you able to tell the difference between Poles and Ukrainians by sight alone?
Yes. Because Poles and Ukrainians are different people. Ukros are much much closer to Russians.

welcome to the club

>They are united solely by seethe.
You forgot to add "and that's a good thing!"

I'm still amazed about how it has been memoryholed

>Poles are soft spoken and femboyish males, it's a baltic thing that you can't really deny.
Are you having a stroke or are you just drunk?

Can't you be friends with the other Ireland?

We lob china

>If Russia was not around Ukrainians and Poles
But it is.

Attached: 1651989865037.gif (522x640, 3.78M)

But user, this is exactly how Ukrainians perceive us. A soft spoken hospitable femboys they like to fuck in the ass. This is exactly what Ukrainians do to us right now.

>memoryholed
By whom
I bet you didn't even know about Volhynia before muscovites started to spam this everywhere
Huh, suddenly russians started to care about genocide and ethnic cleansing, I wonder why?

Nobody likes Armenians, mutually

Have to feel sorry for Poland honestly

Attached: Polish women.jpg (1024x753, 94.78K)

Not really :(

No user, this is just what you have read on wykop or wherever JKM fanboys are posting their fetishes and you are mindlessly repeating it here

How many poles where killed in 20s war and later in Katyn and when they suppressed armija krajova?

>mentions Volhynia
>so what?
Quit with your ukrainophilia already, you dumbshit faggot. You (and lots of other Polaks on this board) are suffering from some kind of stockholm syndrome. Kys.

>so what?
Nice projection, faggot

>How many poles where killed in 20s war and later in Katyn and when they suppressed armija krajova?
>they
Are you suggesting this was somehow Ukrainians doing

Kek she's literally got the Poland meme face

Attached: poland jak.jpg (1024x753, 446.59K)

No, no, I'm comparing the damage

Heh, he looks like his having a seizure from her talking Polish

Comparing to what? Volhynia massacre? If so, what does it have to do with KatyƄ, AK supression and "20s war"?

Right now? Many.

Only Hohols had such primitive and disgusting killing methods. This is why I detest them more (as the human beings, not just nation) than Ruskies.

To damage inflicted on polish state done by Russia

Katyn was an execution of military personnel, right? But Volhynia was the mass slaughter of random innocent non-fighting Catholic Poles, men, women, and children.

Attached: Bandera Smile.png (275x373, 101.42K)