Imagine if she had lived and her and Jesse had eventually broken up and he had to listen through the walls to her fuck...

Imagine if she had lived and her and Jesse had eventually broken up and he had to listen through the walls to her fuck her new boyfriend every night, wouldn't that be funny haha

Attached: jane.png (498x624, 403.49K)

What is that aesthetic and where can I find girls like this?

Attached: chaimae-ben-acha-in-traitors-2013.png (1280x800, 970.05K)

go zyzz mode and go to raves
i know most people there are blondes but you will find a cute goth girl

I cried when she died, what does that say about me?

LOL cuckold bullshit
she choked to death on vomit, gross HAHAHA

Attached: laffin.jpg (386x424, 34.49K)

It says you’re more of a human being than most of these retards on this board.

I love NTR so much it's unreal.

Go to your local emo night at bars

>just roid to death for a crumb of city whore pussy
K

Why tho

Fake a drug problem and go to rehab. It will be expensive, insurance might cover some but you want to go to the most expensive one you can afford. Shop around for them like you would a resort for a vacation. Best part is you’ll easily be able to find drugs at the rehab and they will never call the cops on you because they want to rehabilitate you and “it’s just your addiction acting out”. These places are full of barely legal pussy that daddy caught once with a baggy of coke. You might even be able to get extended leave from work and take a 1-2 month rehab trip. Just tell work your problem is alcohol not drugs. Have fun user.

Simply being called a human being is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this board. Have a blessed day.

Normal sex is boring and pointless. NTR gives it some kind of in-universe reason to exist.

haha imagine putting your ear to the wall and hearing her scream about how he is the best she's ever had haah

>My ex probably fucks his uncle or whatever that old dude is

Based OP seeing Jane for what she really is, a junkie liar. Her personality switched the second she found out about the money. She instantly assumed half of it was hers. Her dad, who she lies to 24/7, has made her a landlord and given her a place to live, all for free. Now a boat load of money has fallen into her lap, and she wants to fly away the next day, instead of even starting to think about righting all her wrongs. She felt invincible, which is why she thought she could handle one more hit which was also probably massive. Walter was 10000% in the right letting her die.

yeah, you definitely wouldn't wanna catch a glimpse of it or anything haha

the units share the same back yard haha, you could easily sneak over and watch through the window but who would do that ha

>go zyzz mode
die like a faggot? kek

yeah that's freaky why would you wanna see that haha, i mean that's your ex-gf that you're still in love with haha

your cuck fetish is going to ruin your life, it's not too late user

yeah seeing the love of your life getting the pounding of her life on the bed you two used to sleep on haha who would ever want to see that, it would probably bring back so many memories of what you two used to do there haha would probably make you aroused haha

2006-2009 Scene girls in MySpace.
Sorry bro you missed ur chance all those girls are single mothers now.

yeah haha what a horrible feeling, who'd ever want something like that, seeing all the clothes on the floor that you'd used to strip off her too, how awful haha

If she had lived her and Jesse would have taken the money and drove away somewhere far from Walt. Had they had broken up they wouldn't live next to each other anymore.

haha, totally haha you'd be able to see their naked bodies on the bed together haha, she might even be doing something that she said she would never do with you haha that would be so weird seeing that

it says that you're a woman

haha she said she'd never ever do anal or deepthroat you but there she is doing it, weird haha, it's not like watching it is arousing or anything haha, you've just never seen her do that stuff

what i dont understand is how jessie is so fucking in love with this junkie chick that he dated for around 3 months. Jessie literallly has the emotional maturity of a 16 year old in high school.

yeah you can only imagine her doing that to you haha that's totally why you're getting aroused haha, you could probably whip it out, she's too busy to notice anyone watching haha

considering his track record is a methhead and some pudgy mexican, Jane was the best he had

it's well established in the show that jesse is a sweetheart

you'd just whip it out to do it to the thought of you doing that to you of course haha, she definitely won't look out the window or anything or even if she did she might not even care haha

haha imagine if she did see you staring from the window haha she would totally know what you were doing! she might even be kind and do everything you ever asked her to do just so you can imagine it being you doing it with her of course haha

wow that'd be so nice of her haha, maybe it's even an invitation that she's interested in seeing you again or something haha, i mean just wishful thinking