ITT: Please show me American police chimpouts

No gore obviously, no overly violent stuff but I always knew American police is undertrained and often resorts to gun violence instead of deescalating situations otherwise
But I went to another thread and saw a video of a guy, in the middle of the night, stuck in his car, who then called the police. But as they arrived, he didn't want to come out of his car, so they stormed the car, smashed one window, tazed him and ultimately shot him.
I realized that chimpouts for no reason might happen more often than I think in the U.S.
So please share stories, gifs, WebMs, images, links etc. showing the less competent side of the U.S. police.

Attached: an41DOL_460s.jpg (460x460, 64.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey
youtube.com/watch?v=2UHCKc_BeDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to give the benefit of the doubt and say that Americans are just more violent and harder to deal with as a cop so thats why they are so trigger-happy but i dunno

>Americans are just more violent and harder to deal
American Midwestern Wife be like
>God loves everyone and life is about forgiveness
but then
>Oh yeah our local schizo was gunned down by our dear sheriff, God Bless his Soul #bluelivesmatter

Nordic nations are literally heaven on earth minus the weather, not a fair comparison to USA

This one is my favorite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey
>On July 18, 2016, Charles Kinsey, a mental health therapist, was shot in the leg by a police officer in North Miami, Florida. Kinsey had been retrieving his 27-year-old autistic patient, Arnaldo Rios Soto, who had run away from his group home. Police encountered the pair while they were searching for an armed suicidal man. Kinsey was lying on the ground with his hands in the air, and trying to negotiate between officers and his patient, when he was shot. The officer who shot Kinsey said he had been aiming at the patient, who the officer believed was threatening Kinsey with a gun. Both Kinsey and his patient were unarmed.
>Following the shooting, Kinsey said he was handcuffed and left bleeding on the ground for 20 minutes without police giving him medical aid. The incident received significant media attention following the appearance of cellphone video footage. The officer who shot Kinsey, Jonathan Aledda, was arrested in 2017, and charged with attempted manslaughter and negligence. In June 2019, Aledda was found guilty by a jury of culpable negligence. One day after being found guilty, Aledda was also fired from the police force. He was sentenced to probation and required to write a 2,500 word essay on policing. He ultimately completed a total of 5 months of probation, and no prison time. After Aledda was found guilty, Kinsey and the City of North Miami reached a settlement for an undisclosed amount in a federal lawsuit Kinsey had filed. In February 2022, Aledda's conviction was overturned.

The prices of everything are really grim here. We make Finland tier money but have Switzerland tier prices.

youtube.com/watch?v=2UHCKc_BeDc

Who was int he wrong here?

Attached: cop.png (947x406, 59.22K)

I mean, the biggest problem american cops have is that they have to police americans.
You get the cops you deserve.

got you senpai

Attached: thankyouforyourservice.png (605x2022, 363.43K)

Officer should face the chair

Well, he got what he deserved.

Which is to say he went on paid leave, then got a job in another department. And when people in the new city found out about his video and tried to get him removed, he claimed "mob rule" and sued the city for damages to his reputation.

Because american police are psychotic powertripping meatheads.

Only time I've had issues with police was in america. A cop didn't want to recognize my license (even tho its valid in america). pushed me off my motorbike, and almost had me cuffed for failing to produce valid id. Thankfully his superior showed up just in time to clear things off.

>He was sentenced to probation and required to write a 2,500 word essay on policing. He ultimately completed a total of 5 months of probation, and no prison time.
lol

They shot a little girl in the eye and her dog here kekeke

Death by Wii Remote

>Only time I've had issues with police was in america
Puerto Rico is part of America too, y'know

Tell that to the cop who stopped me.

Anyways,no we are not. An even tho police here also suck, they are not as insane as american ones (at least not yet, they are getting there).

>be you black guy chilling in your apartment eating ice cream
>white cop woman walks into the wrong apartment and drops you

Attached: F80154C2-1B4C-4EBB-99A8-65908E4FA448.jpg (644x338, 38.35K)

Copium

suck me dick.

>Countries with nearly 100% white populations don’t have as many police relating shootings as a country full of blacks and Mexicans, who are both comically prone to crime