What's Japanese television like?

What's Japanese television like?

Attached: 1657467866928.jpg (799x533, 181.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbaMaiDwyRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=SbaMaiDwyRY

What is living in Japan like? Which board is the best to ask this?

Attached: shinzo-abe-japan.jpg (1600x900, 181.58K)

We already had this thread. Fuck off and come back when you've got something new, faggot.

fucking trash

Endless barrage of noise and sound.

Sadly a lot of western shit these day, including Netflix, CNN and fucking Colbert. It's a huge reason why Japan becomes more and more leftist and completely brainwashed

Attached: cuckpan (2).jpg (1200x799, 206.15K)

hear it's shite

I like to watch Morning Musume videos on YouTube sometimes. The games they play are amusing and the girls are surprisingly creative.

These days? Garbage. Their nature documentaries and Taiga historical dramas used to be SOVL. NHK is pozzed beyond belief.

Their lowbrow entertainment, or as I like to call them "J-nonsense" shows, are mindless fun. Basically

Fuck off to your anime threads, faggot

>It's a huge reason why Japan becomes more and more leftist and completely brainwashed
Fake news. That image you posted, jogger, happens to be of Asian-American infiltrators posing as a subversive psyop to make it look as though the good people of glorious Nippon are "degenerate." You played yourself & you will be judged in the coming race war. Buckle up.

oh no no nononono
weeb bros... what is this
i thought japan was based and redpill...

>no u

OP has been making this thread all year.

nigga even japan's biggest manga one piece recently introduced three tranny characters and a "OPEN THE COUNTRY'S BORDERS" plot. they have become full on mkultra'd

>Fake news.
Hollywood, Netflix and all the other Western garbage is huge in Japan now. And yes, even propaganda talk shows like Colbert. CNN is also international.

Their government is also just as pozzed as ours, giving companies tax cuts for pushing diversity shit and what else.

Attached: capcuck2.jpg (1046x644, 274.8K)

damn, my gut instinct was telling me something looked off about those "japs"

>Hollywood, Netflix and all the other Western garbage is huge in Japan now. And yes, even propaganda talk shows like Colbert. CNN is also international.
No one in Japan uses those jew services. Japanese movie industry surpasses Hollywood. No Japanese knows who Colbert is. CNN doesn't exist in Japan when NHK exists.
>Their government is also just as pozzed as ours, giving companies tax cuts for pushing diversity shit and what else.
Nope. Japan has one of the most conservative governments in the world. Japanese companies do not receive tax cuts because every Japanese must perform their fair share of work always.
You are just a sniveling little Israeli cuckold who is slowly destroying the West & trying to make Japan, one of the most peaceful countries in the world with one of the lowest crime rates in the world, look """bad""" in order to please globalist investors. Fuck off.

its good shit

Attached: 1634583001692.webm (1090x616, 2.95M)

>one piece recently introduced three tranny characters and a "OPEN THE COUNTRY'S BORDERS" plot
If you actually read it, you'd realize those characters are antagonists (just like how IRL trannies are) and they're not meant to be condoned at all. Japan is the final bastion of freedom on Earth, still safe from the Chinese bug menace & Jewish degeneracy. Stop making it look like bad guys when you're the actual bad guys, retard.

JOKA SAN YES

Attached: 1629743776692.webm (900x506, 2.89M)